002

[CHAPTER 2]

Jeno took his bag from his locker before meeting his friends at the school's main gate. "Sorry!" Jeno ran towards the three who smiled. "Let's go to the mall! We haven't been hanging out!" Donghyuck said. "Um...I'll ask my parents...I told my parents that i'll be back by 3," Jeno said and the boys nodded. Jeno took his phone out to call his mother.

[Hey, Mom! I'll be heading out with my friends to a nearby mall for maybe an hour or so!]
<Ok then but please take care! Be back before six! I'll be preparing dinner!>
[Ok, mom! Bye!]

Jeno looked at his friends happily. "I'm able to go! Just gotta be home by 6!" The others cheered happily and pulled Jeno towards the mall.

Jaemin looked at the boys pulling Jeno to somewhere. "Interested in him?" Chenle appeared and asked Jaemin who kept quiet. "He...He just seemed so...interesting. He is adorable at a moment and next thing you know, you turned into someone...cool before being adorable again," Jaemin said and Chenle chuckles. "My friend is Jeno's friend. He told me that Jeno is a friendly person and quite innocent just that he gets bullied in middle school a lot until they met the other two..." Chenle said and Jaemin frowned. How could such beautiful and adorable person get bullied? Jaemin sighs. "Where's Mark?" Jaemin asked Chenle who shrugs. "Most likely taking his time..." Chenle answered and Jaemin groans.

"Oh! This looks cute on you!" Jisung said and puts a bunny hat on Jeno's head. He pressed the paws making its ears go up. Renjun agreed with Jisung as he studied Jeno's adorable looks. I want you but i know it's all one sided... Renjun looks away and pretended to find something else interesting. "Look! It's Jaemin and his friends!" Donghyuck pointed towards the three who were going towards a cafe. "Who cares?" Jeno said and puts the hat back to its original place. Donghyuck stared at a particurly person from far but it did not go unnoticed by Jisung. "See you crushing on that idi—Mark.." Jisung said and Donghyuck blushed. "He might break your heart. That's all i'm gonna say," Jisung said bad left the store with dumbfounded Donghyuck. Renjun realised the other boys were shopping together, leaving him alone with Jeno. "Hey Jen! Let's go to that cafe! My friend works there!" Renjun suggested and Jeno nodded. They went into the cafe and walked to the cashier after thinking of their orders. "Welcome to NCT cafe! Oh! Renjun!" Renjun smiles. "This is Qian Kun! Just call him Kun! And this is Kim Doyoung!" Renjun told Jeno who introduced himself. "I-i'm Lee Jeno..." Doyoung chuckles. "Nice meeting you, Jeno! I didn't know Renjun had goo—" "So! What's your order?" Kun immediately interrupted Doyoung from exposing Renjun who was glaring at chuckling Doyoung. "I'll get a Chocolate Latte!" Jeno said and nudges Renjun on his sides. "Ah! And i'll get a cappuccino!" Renjun said before passing his money to Kun.

"Oh my god! I-i'm so sorry!" Jeno looked up from his seat to see Renjun who accidentally spilled his hot drink on Jaemin's pants. Jaemin glares at Renjun as everyone stared. "Isn't that Renjun?" "Ugh! He's so idiotic and careless!" "Such a bitch..." "Hey!" Kun glares at those who were bad-mouthing Renjun. Jeno stood up and immediately went towards Renjun. "I'm sorry for his carelessness..." Jeno apologied kindly. "I can help you clean or pay for another pants..." Jeno said as Renjun hits him. "What are you thinking?" Renjun whispered but Jeno ignored. "Tch! Not as if you could afford this. You're just a person who lives a normal live in a normal family," Jaemin chuckled. "How much does this pants cost?" Jeno asked, ignoring Jaemin's sentence from earlier. "$160," Jaemin answered. Jeno's eyes widened. It was true he might not be able to afford it. "C-can I at least clean up for you?" Jeno asked. "And i'm going back without a pants? God...Why are people so idiotic..?" Girls giggled while Jeno sighs. "Then what do you want?" Jeno asked, losing his patient. "What i want? Maybe...—" "He'll just go back and clean up...It's just an incident after all," Chenle spoke up and gave Renjun an assuring smile. Jeno sighs and apologised again. The two left the cafe soon after. "What do you mean?! They have to do something to my pants!" Jaemin said angrily. "It's just a pants!" Mark told Jaemin who sighs. "Fine..." Jaemin looked at the two figures. Renjun was punishing or maybe nagging at Jeno who was pouting. He is indeed interesting...

Jeno told Donghyuck and Jisung about the incident earlier and Jisung scoffed. "Those low-mannered people!" Jisung said and Jeno sighs. "At least Chenle helped us," Jeno said and Jisung rolls his eyes. "Whatever..."

Jeno was at his locker keeping his things when he was forced to turn and pinned to his locker by Jaemin. "I haven't completed my sentence from yesterday..." Jaemin smirked mischievously at Jeno who gulps. "You must allow me to tease you for maybe...as long as i want," Jaemin said and Jeno scoffed. "What makes you think you can do that to me?" Jeno asked and Jaemin chuckles. "You don't want things to become worst do you?" Jaemin asked Jeno who kept quiet. "That's what i thought..." Jaemin smirked. Jeno then slaps Jaemin who went speechless. "What in your fucking mind think you can mess with me and my life?!" Jeno asked Jaemin who touched his cheeks. "Hm...?" Jaemin made a noise before angrily slamming his hands in between Jeno who flinched. "You fucking idiot! You listen to me or i'll make sure you regret your choices!" Jaemin growls at Jeno who whimpers. "Good..."

Jeno sighs as Jaemin kept teasing him. "Hey, Nojam! Where are you going?" Jaemin questioned as he wrapped his arms around Jeno's neck. Jeno groaned. "None of your business!" Jeno said. "What did you say?" Jaemin asked as Jeno sighs. "Baby boy...You listen or you're dead..." Jaemin growls silently. He pecks Jeno's cheeks and walked away. Jeno sighs.

"Look at that nerd there!" Jaemin yelled and everyone laughs as they looked at shook Jeno. He said tease...not bully... Renjun grasped on Jeno's arms and pulled him into an empty male's toilet. "What was that?!" Renjun asked and Jeno sighed loudly. "Jaemin told me that i have to get teased by him for as long as he wants because of that small incident..." Jeno replied honestly. Renjun groaned. "It's just a small incident!" Renjun whines. "He is such a baby..." Renjun added as Jeno chuckled. "It's alright...I've been through worst," Jeno assured Renjun before leaving the toilet.

Word count: 1129