"Wait I'll get some water for you." Meher said and dashed inside the house towards the kitchen.

"Kya hua Meher Bibi ?" Gulnaz inquired looking at Meher's panic stricken face. (What happened?)

"Hooriya baaji isn't well I guess." Meher replied and left the kitchen with the bottle towards the garden where she had left hoor.

As she neared the garden she saw the chair toppled and Hooriya was lying on the floor unconscious.

"Gulnaz." Meher screamed running towards Hoor. "Gulnaz." She screamed again and a panicked Gulnaz came running outside listening to Meher's distressed call.

Meher had cradled Hoor's body in her lap, she was patting Hoor's cheek trying to wake her up.

"What happened." Gulnaz bent down and held Hooriya's hand. "Call the ambulance, call Arham." Meher said panicking.

Meher held Hoor in her arms and tried to wake her up.

After long painful thirty minutes the ambulance arrived at the Butt mansion. Hooriya was put inside on the stretcher.

"Who is her family ?" The paramedic asked.

"I am." Meher replied.

"You can come with us." He said and climbed into the ambulance. Meher picked up Hooriya's phone from the table as she did not have one of her own and got in.

She tried calling Arham from the phone but it went straight to voice mail. She had no family she could contact and ask for help.

She skimmed through the contact list and that's when she realised - Yusuf.

She quickly dialled his number and he picked up on the second ring.

"Hello Hoori." He sing songed. 

"Yusuf it's me. Meher." Meher said worry laced in her voice.

"Nur Jahan ? What's wrong ? Are you okay ?" He bombarded her with his questions.

"Yusuf Hooriya baaji, she fainted and wasn't responding so i called the ambulance, I tried calling Arham but he isn't picking up the call, what do I do ?" Meher sobbed.

"Relax Nur, just take a deep breath okay." He said trying to calm her down. "Where are you now ?" He asked.

"In the ambulance." She replied.

"Okay ask him to get the ambulance to Saddarf Hospital, I'm right here okay." He said. "I'll contact Arham, just don't cry and stay calm." He reassured her.

A short ride later, Meher felt the vehicle slowing down and eventually it stopped. The doors opened from the outside and she immediately saw a familiar face standing outside.

"Yusuf." She whispered her voice cracked as the facade of being strong broke.

"Nur Jahan are you okay ?" He said extending his hand to her, helping her get down.

"I'm fine but Hooriya baaji she just fainted." Meher said getting out. "She just-." Meher stopped talking as Hooriya was brought out and transferred to a mobile stretcher and rushed in.

"I've called Arham he is on his way." Yusuf informed Meher as they rushed inside behind the stretcher.

Hooriya was transferred immediately into a private room and a bunch of doctors where already ready waiting for her.

"Meher you should sit-."

"Dr. Choudary, where is her husband ? I need some consent documents signed before we start our checkup." A man in his mid thirties said as he exited the room where Hooriya was taken into.