the one worth the trouble

It's been two weeks of Lisa being distant, and what frustrates Jennie even more is that it only applies to her because the Thai is still the same with the other members— or at least just until she shows up, because Lisa instantly finds a way to leave any room she's in, unless it's work related.

So when she managed to come up with the perfect opportunity to corner the girl, she grabbed it.

The other two have individual schedules for the morning while Lisa left the dorm early to go practice on the dance studio alone, and Jennie knows it's because the other girl didn't want to be alone with her.

Their scheduled dance rehearsals would start at noon and Lisa's already there since 8 in the morning. It's part of their everyday routine now that they're preparing for their next come back, Kill This Love, but Lisa's expecting them to come at noon.

When she arrived at their company building, her manager already informed her that Lisa indeed was there at the dance studio.

She opened the door a little, heard the booming sound from the speakers inside as it played Kehlani's voice singing Good Thing, and saw the dance machine work her magic.

Jennie didn't move an inch, as if she was stuck where she stood.

In the middle of the room were five compressed chairs Lisa was walking on sexily before she grabbed the one in the middle and dragged it forward. She's wearing sweatpants and a white crop top falling just below her chest, her toned stomach exposed.

Swinging one leg over the chair from behind it, she watched the blonde's body snap at every beat, like it was made just for her to dance onto.

The door was at the back so Lisa didn't notice her watching from the doorway, though there's huge mirrors all over the walls of the room.

Jennie's lips parted, her throat dry and overall she was just stunned by the other girl's talent, as if she still wasn't used to it.

Years of seeing Lisa dance, practicing and performing with her, but the blonde still manages to astonish her every chance she gets.

With Lisa seated on the chair and her thighs widely spread, Jennie's eyes flew to the Thai's reflection.

She was surprised— breath caught up— to see Lisa already staring at her, but their gazes meeting didn't stop Lisa's upper body from thrusting along the song, until she finally managed to pull away her gaze while coming inside and closing the door behind her.

She still couldn't let out the image of Lisa, her toned stomach flexing and sweaty while her black sports bra shows up every time she thrusts her chest forward. It's insane how good Lisa looked with that great of a talent.

It was only a matter of seconds before she heard the music go off. Lisa was standing a few feet away from her, emptying a bottle of water.

It just made her realize how thirsty she is as well and how dried up her throat is.

Jennie sucked in a deep breath as she crossed the room for Lisa.

"That was, uhm.. good. Are you going to perform it on the continuation of our tour?"

Lisa flicks her thumb over her lower lips after drinking, an action that didn't escape the brunette's sight. Lisa noticed it too, sending a brow upwards though she chose not to say anything on it.

"Maybe. We haven't finished the choreography yet."

"Well, tell Cheshir she's going a great job for me."

"I will," Lisa tells her, walking past her.

It almost made Jennie frown, until she realized Lisa only went to stack up the chairs and place it on the corner.