the mommy's girl

A/N: heey Jennie's otw back to South Korea I'm afraid we're never getting a Jenlisa selca in Paris lol. So here's an update

-

Being just friends with Jennie has its disadvantages.

To start off, she doesn't see how adorable she is and how everyone wants to be her friend, or something more. And she's too nice to not entertain those people.

Then, there's this confusion whether she was just being friendly or flirty. With girls.

Before, Lisa would just shrug it off... but Jennie's eyes flickering to women's lips, sometimes even lower, multiple times as they talk is weird. Or is she just getting unreasonably paranoid?

Like right now when the concert just ended and she found Jennie on the corner, giggling with one of their dancer-unnies while biting her lower lip.

"-Yeah, I would love to!" Jennie was all heart eyes, Lisa swore it as she purposely approached them.

"It's finally wrapped up, huh?" Lisa stands before them with fake enthusiasm.

"You both did a great job!" the dancer praised them.

"Thanks Unnie, you did really great too," Jennie smiles, her hand gliding through the dancer's arm.

Okay, it's not her fault that her normal gaze is seductive. At least for me.

"I'll go pack my stuff. See you tomorrow Jennie!" the dancer says before giving them both a smile and leaving.

She may have wanted to give Jennie space and her freedom to explore more about her sexuality but this is kind of setting Lisa off the edge. She figured how hard it is to know where she should stand and how terrible it is to feel paranoid over this.

"I thought you mentioned having work tomorrow," Lisa casually says.

Jennie nodded, "In the morning, yeah. Our gallery date is in the afternoon. You're free to join if you want to."

The thing is, Jennie is clingy and spends a lot of time with her girl friends despite her claiming herself to be an introvert. It has always been Jennie's nature and Lisa feels bad for being this...

Argh fine. Maybe I'm a little jealous.

"I'm worn out from the concert, I really doubt I'd want to go out of bed tomorrow," Lisa chuckles, shaking her head.

"I know, me too. But then there's work early in the morning," Jennie smiles, shrugging her shoulders.

Lisa's Jennie would've plead her to join them tomorrow because she knew the Thai could not resist her. It disappointed Lisa a little.

Let's just say she likes when her weakness is used to exploit her- said weakness being a Korean brunette with sharp feline eyes that doesn't look at her in a way that would make men and women jealous, just like the stare she gave the dancer earlier and the other girls she's hang with the past few days.

But this Jennie is not Lisa's anymore. It already occured to her and she should learn to accept it.

No matter how she made up her mind that she would wait for her. She loves Jennie that much that she's willing to give her the time and freedom to be whole again.

"Don't tire yourself too much," Lisa mutters softly, her hands tucking a strand of the Korean's hair behind her ear out of habit. She quickly retreated her hand, seeing Jennie freeze a little.

"I won't," Jennie's smile didn't reach her eyes.

That's the first instance where her eyes lied.