the one in her head

"Lisa..." Jennie tries to wake her up, her elbows propped on the bed. "Lisa, wake up."

Lisa responded only with a grunt, turning on her side, away from the source of the noise.

"It's so late right now," the velvety voice tries again.

The truth was, Jennie has already given her much time to oversleep. It was as if Lisa hasn't slept for days, just like her.

Which was the truth on Lisa's side too. Funny how they only got to sleep peacefully when together, which practically meant they were sleep deprived even on their free days.

Jennie loves to watch Lisa in her sleep. The latter was always easily asleep, no matter how uncomfortable the position is.

Her lips broke out into a smile as she remembered how much photos of Lisa sleeping she has taken. Most of them were with the Thai's skinny arms over her head, her mouth hung open.

So when Lisa turned around to face her again, she was caught smiling by those sleepy brown eyes.

"What's funny?" she asks in amusement and in a hoarse voice.

"You," Jennie laid on her side too, staring at those warm eyes she so missed.

"How am I funny, then?" propping an elbow up and supporting her head with her hand, Lisa jutted her bottom lip out like a kid.

Jennie feels the familiar warmth spreading out on her chest, the giddiness making her feel the lightness of everything when it's just her and Lisa, being themselves.

I missed this.

The only difference was it was as if they were back to square one. She was refraining from touching her, from focusing on those plump lips that she's been addicted to, afraid to burst the bubble they built in overnight.

But it was better than nothing, she thought.

"Your face is just funny," she smirks.

Lisa puckered her upper lip, this time intentionally showing only her two bunny upper teeth as they sink them to her bottom lip. This facial expression of Lisa never fails to make Jennie laugh.

"My God, you're such a meme," Jennie pouts to stop herself from smiling too much while getting up from the bed, "Get up now, you told me you have a photoshoot today."

Lisa laid on her back once again, groaning, "But I don't want to leave this bed, not when I finally... got a good sleep."

Jennie whirls around to stare at her, a serene expression on her face as she watched the younger one whine.

"Do you want me to come with you?"

Raising her head abruptly, Lisa looked at her with both her brows raised, "You want to waste your free time accompanying me there?"

Jennie rolled her eyes, though her cheeks turned into a shade of pink, "It's not a waste of time. I love to be behind the camera too, you know. Just observing how the industry works. Even more because of fashion. I love to pose for the camera, but if given the chance to, I'd love to dive deeper into that industry someday."

Hearing Jennie talk about how she loves that line of work made Lisa smile brightly. She's so passionate whenever she talks about these things. Maybe someday she can bear witness of Jennie successfully making her way on top of the fashion industry... if she isn't yet.

"Then it's settled, you're coming with me."

-

Her deep set eyes were looking straight at the camera with her bare back facing that direction as well. She parted her lips, still looking over her shoulder, but this time her eyes were not directed towards the camera anymore.