the album

A/N: Happiest birthday to our angel, Jendeukie!

I guess we'll just have to wait for Lisa's birthday for Jenlisa to breathe, huh? Lmaoo. Anyways here's an update!

-

"I get that it's more like us, but we need to show a different side of us," Jennie argues.

"And we can show it through the album itself," Lisa pouts as she's slowly losing confidence. It's just really hard to go against Jennie Kim because first, Lisa would do anything for her. Second, she's confident in everything she says and knows what she's doing. That makes her intimidating sometimes.

"But the title track is crucial. We'll also be making a music video for it, so I'd go with Lovesick Girls. We need to show them that we don't need our usual, strong title track for it to empower our group. We need to show that we're the ones empowering our own music."

"Well, Jennie's right," Teddy nods, then shifts his gaze to Lisa, "Why don't we promote them at the same time, though? Because Lisa's right too. It's a powerful one that suits you girls so well."

"Right," Jisoo agrees with her thumbs up.

Jennie discreetly searches for Lisa's eyes, and when she did, feline eyes instantly softened as if making peace. Lisa hides her grin as she looks away, pretending to be thinking.

"We still need to come up with a name for the album," Chaeyoung rests her elbows on the table as she frowns slightly, concentrating really hard.

"I know. It has to be extra special Oppa," Jisoo tells their producer seriously, "It's the album that our blinks have been waiting for years now."

"We need an album name where people would go, like," the look on the maknae's eyes changes as she narrows it with a hint of smugness, snapping her fingers, "like, 'Oh! It's the album of BLACKPINK!', something like that!"

Jennie bursts out laughing, or maybe giggling, but agrees with a nod, "True. So why not name it The Album instead?" she jokes, but the way the three looked at her somehow got her laugh fading and replaced with an expression that screams deep thinking.

Teddy shifts in his seat uncomfortably at the sudden silence, as if the four girls have found a way to communicate through their minds. Some kind of telepathy, perhaps.

-

"Jen," Lisa whispers, brushing brunette hair out of the girl's face while trailing kisses on her bare shoulders.

"Not now, hun," Jennie responds with a grunt while facing the other way to get back to sleeping. Jennie's too tired, which is basically because of Lisa's doing, well, in a good way.

Lisa sighs and considers just leaving a note for the sleepy girl because she really has to leave now for a shoot, but just when she was trying to remove Jennie's tangled legs on her own, the brunette turned to her, burying her face on Lisa's shoulder blades.

"Ni, I need to go," she whispers affectionately to the girl, but her arms snaking on Jennie's waist was saying otherwise.

"Okay," Jennie answers, but does the exact opposite of letting go by wrapping her arms around Lisa's nape. She giggle's when Lisa groans while pressing their naked bodies closer.

The result was Lisa almost coming late to her schedule with a fuming manager that couldn't really get to stay mad at the girl for long, especially when the Thai promises to be early next time with puppy dog eyes.

It got Lisa worried the next day, though, when the whole group got called to the 7th floor of their company unexpectedly. She worries if her manager ratted her out to the bosses, but knew she's very much adored by their staffs that they would take her side over the company itself, as long as it wouldn't harm the girls.