the jealous one

Lisa dresses herself in a light blue button up pajama dress falling just above her mid thigh, then ties her hair loosely before opening the door to look for the brunette.

With one leg over the other, Jennie was sitting on the couch while watching youtube on the huge tv screen before her, laughing.

Lisa's brows raised when she realized it's a video compilation of her being a dumbass, or as what their fans would like to call it, her dork moments.

"Ya Unnie!" Lisa protests.

"Shut up and sit here with me, Lisa. This is hella funny," Jennie muses, tapping the space beside her.

The blonde scrunches her faces hearing herself say 'Oohh daddy!' on the screen a little too enthusiastically during one of their vlives, before proceeding to sit beside her unnie.

"Daddy, huh?" Jennie cackles, holding her tummy.

Okay, so it was kinda funny though embarrassing, but watching Jennie laugh like this was music to her ears, and God, the sight? It was heaven.

Not because the latter was just on a tight tank top and shorts exposing her creamy legs, of course, because Lisa refuses to look lower than the brunette's face.

But just the mere sight of Jennie this happy and laid back, technically because of her, it was something else.

She didn't mind being teased and having to hear herself in those dorky moments. This girl beside her is a moment she wishes to never end.

What are you doing to me, Jennie Kim?

She averts her eyes back on the screen feeling her chest tighten.

It's just a tiny crush. It's just a tiny crush.

'Yadom!'

She glances at Jennie again when the latter squeals. "This never gets old!" the brunette's hands were already on her mouth, her adorable laughter filling Lisa's ears.

"Yeah, laugh all you want," Lisa snickered, suppressing her smile.

"My tummy hurts from all this laughing," Jennie wipes away the wetness of her eyes when the video ended.

"You had your fun," Lisa tries to reach the remote but it was taken away from her.

"Just one more, Lili."

And so they ended up watching a crack video of them four, this time with Jennie cozily snuggling on the younger girl, whose heart was beating so fast she was afraid Jennie would feel it.

Jennie pulled her legs up to her chest, scooting closer to lean on Lisa's chest, whose arms automatically wraps on her.

The vibration coming from her laugher sends shivers on the blonde.

Suddenly, Jennie's laughter went off as the screen showed a video of her checking Lisa out while dancing on this show they have guested on, a sexy background music playing with the funny editing.

"Caught in the act, huh?" Lisa teased, trying to bury the tension filling her in the inside.

She should've just stayed silent, though, because when Jennie looked at her and their faces were just inches apart, the brunette casted her a seductive smile, "Guilty."

Was that seductive or was Lisa just... seeing things?

But then Jennie quickly cut it off by leaning on her chest, with bent legs against the other's thighs.

Lisa can only sigh and hold it all in, her emotions, the confusion, but not her heart pounding like crazy, especially with Jennie near it.

"We should watch more of these, all four of us. It'll be fun," Jennie murmurs a little later, a huge smile plastered on her face when she looked at Lisa once again.