"What's your problem?" Conner turned to find a buff male with his arm over the shoulders of a petite cheerleader. His own shirt having the lighter pallet Superman colors on it. Behind him was a boy wearing a dark pallet Superman shirt, and another wearing a Green Lantern top. "Put my man Marvin down." the taller teen said lowly, clearly expecting a fight.

"Uh, I don't think he likes my shirt." Marvin tried to comprehend the issue while still three feet from the ground.

Megan, everyone's staring. I thought the point was not to draw attention to us?

Too late for that.

Conner looked around. Seeing quite a few more people have stepped up, a Flash and reverse Batman logo joining the mix. "Your shirt's fine. Everyone's shirt is fine," he said tensely.

"Ugh." Was all Marvin could manage as he was suddenly dropped. Wanda handed him his board as he stood, with an apologetic smile.

M'gann faced no one as she finally introduced them. "Hi. We're new. I'm Megan Morse. This is Wanda Maximoff and Conner Kent."

Someone snapped their fingers. "Okay. Time to get to homeroom, gang." The voice belonged to a lackadaisical blonde with long hair and a black jacket.

"Hi. I'm Wendy." A ravenette stepped up to the three, Marvin by her side. "I was new last year, so I know how hard it is to fit in. But you two look like instant Bumblebee material to me." Both M'gann and Wanda seemed confused. "Cheerleaders. The Bumblebees. Tryouts are after school."

M'gann gasped in realization, gaining a bright smile. "Thanks. I'll be there." Then stepped up to follow Wendy to get more information.

Conner was set to follow her, but Marvin puts his hand in front of him. "Dude. Facing down Mal Duncan? Fierce." He told him. "Not too bright, but fierce." The School Bell rang. Marvin turned to Wanda with a sheepish smile. "I can show you to your class if you want."

She shrugged. "Why not."

............................................................................

The class watched Cat Grant's report of the Summit on the TV in their classroom. "If Lex Luthor's unknown strategy for peace fails the two Rhelasias are looking at all-out war before morning," she told the camera.

The teacher turned off the TV and turned towards his class. "Who can tell me more about Rhelasia?" He caught the fact that a particular student was sleeping. "Marvin."

"Huh!" The dirty blonde yelped as he startled awake. "Well, um, Mr. Carr, it's better than Fakeasia."

The entire class chuckled as the teacher sighed. "Anyone else?"

"Modern Rhelasia was created in 1855 and ruled by the Bokun dynasty until it was divided by the great powers into North and South Rhelasia after World War II," Conner stated monotonically.

The teacher actually smiled. "Very good."

"But why are they fighting?" Conner asked. "They're all humans- I mean, Rhelasians, right?"

"Right on both counts, actually." The teacher said, slightly resigned.

W-It's no different in Sokovia. Everyone is in poverty and they think stealing from each other, despite the war going on, will solve all their problems. Even the ones who are able to give keep it to themselves, ignoring the amount of homeless children on the streets. It's not right.

They both glanced at Wanda who had her head down but suddenly sat up right when she realized what she said. "Wanda, are you okay?" The teacher asked.

"Fine." Was all she said as she put her head down.

M-Wanda, was that-

W-Yeah.

..........................................................................

"Please, Wanda!" M'gann practically begged as they stood before the locker rooms. The brunette sighed shaking her head once again. "It'll be fun. Wendy even said that you're practically Bumblebee material."

"That's only because she doesn't know me, M'gann. I may not have my memories but i know that i was never that peppy pretty cheerleader. That just isn't who i am." The martian looked slightly offended. "Look, don't let me be the reason you don't go to tryouts. Tryout, have your fun, i'll just wait with Conner on the bleachers cheering you on." Wanda waved at her as she walked away.

On the track, by the football stands were six girls in cheerleader uniforms and M'gann. While Conner and Wanda were the only two in the stands, about ten rows up. "What? Didn't wanna tryout?" he teased.

She chuckled. "Yeah, because i can be 'peppy' and show 'school spirit.'" Wanda purposely put quotations around the last two words. As she put her hands down she scoffed. "It's a joke, the whole thing but if that's what makes M'gann happy then i guess i'll suck it up and watch."

"Okay, Megan, you're up." Wendy told M'gann with a smile.

The brunette nodded and executed a simple cheer routine. "Float like a butterfly. Sting like a bee. Hornets, Hornets, can't be beat. Bzz, ting, ow." M'gann dropped her raised hand, and planted both her feet on the ground. Holding both her hands in front of her chest as she awaited the verdict. Wendy, the dual bunned girl from before school, and another ravenette who seemed Asian all conversed lowly for a few moments. M'gann worried nervously, as the two other girls headed off to the right, leaving Wendy to be the only one in front of M'gann. "How'd I do?" she asked worried, as she bowed her shoulders in and seemed to almost curl in on herself.

"I thought you did great," Wendy said with a small smile. "And I'm really sorry about this." The two girls from before brought out a tub of water over M'gann's head, dumping it on her.

Wanda put her hand on Conner's shoulder as soon as he stood from hearing M'gann yelp. "She's fine. It's just a dumb initiation." He looked back to find her have an excited look on her face as she turned back to look at the two. They walked down from the bleachers to her.

"Are you here to tryout too?" Wendy asked.

Wanda had to swallow her snappy remark, despite how much she wanted to say it. "Me? Definitely not." She watched as Conner gave Megan his jacket reaching over for her books.

"You're carrying my books?"

Conner shrugged. "What, you want them to get wet?" M'gann paused for a moment before smiling brightly.