Robin typed in his hologlove before a GPS popped up. "Maybe they're at this marker." With that they began their way into the desert.

.............................................................................

Night fell across the Bialyan desert. The only sound was light footsteps as Robin and Wanda came up a dune, his hologlove displaying a map. "This is it." Seeing over the top of the next dune briefly, he dropped, still seeing the large mechanical/electronic device sitting out in the open. Looking up over the dune, the Boy Wonder realized that the entire area was completely deserted. "Huh, i guess no one saw it." He jumped from his spot to the device. As soon as he landed Wanda felt the presence of other minds.

"Robin, wait!" But it was already too late, six guards stood up, knocking the sand they were hiding under from their uniforms.

"Vakala di dorala di kiad! (Her Majesty wants him alive!)" One of the soldiers shouted a reminder to the others. All of them charged the Boy Wonder.

Wanda jumped in, landing behind him. She used her hex to pull the guns away from the guards she was facing while Robin dropped a smoke bomb as the soldiers he was facing got within range. As he went into the smoke, the three guards she unarmed charged at her. Her reflexes were quick as she blocked one of their punches, taking his arm to flip him over her. Another tried to cut her with a pocket knife but she swept her leg under him. The last one thought they were being sneaky and grabbed her from behind as the guard from the ground stood with the knife in his hand. Once he was close enough she kicked the knife out of his grasp, using him as a ledge to flip over the person who was holding her, grabbing him by the shoulders and kicking him in the back. She looked back to Robin to find Kid standing next to him. (to make it clear, she flipped over him. Wanda went over the guy holding her.)

"Whoa, Rob who's you're friend? She is smoking," Wanda heard him say making her roll her eyes. Artemis and M'gann walked next to him giving him a glare. "B-But not as smoking as the both of you, of course."

The archer stuck her bow at Wanda's chest as she came close. "Who are you?" They tied up the guards as Robin filled them in. "So what? We're just supposed to believe that?"

"Yes," the Boy Wonder showed them the black polyester with the red S decal on it. "This is Superboy's."

M'gann gasped, taking it from him. "Did you see him?"

"I think we did!" Artemis realized while Kid Flash mulled it over.

"Feral-boy? Some teammate, he attacked us," he said annoyed.

"He didn't know who we are." Artemis defended. "I don't know who we are! We need our memories back." Wanda stepped in front of them, eyes turning red as she entered their minds.

Robin, Artemis, M'gann, and Kid Flash looked around stunned as they saw small chunks of memories playing around them. "I brought you into my mind to share what I remember so far." A red form appeared before the four, holding Wanda's voice. "But I need your help," finally Wanda came into view. "together our broken memories can form a whole if you open your minds to mine."

Artemis looked angered and betrayed. "You wanna paw through our private thoughts?"

Wanda raised her hands in defense before she even responded. "I don't wish to intrude but-"

"You need to hack our minds to figure out what happened to us. Got it, go." Robin finished, snapping his fingers as he gave her his okay.

"My brain's all yours. Try not to let its brilliance overwhelm you," Wally flirted.

"Or underwhelm you." Robin piped up. "Hey, why isn't anyone just whelmed?" he asked.

"Last six months only. And only what you need," Artemis stated.