Chapter 5. Back again

At 9:15A.m Joan wakes Ari up.

"Morning Ari" Joan said.

"Morning"

"Are you feeling better babe?

"Yea much better" I said.
"I don't know what to do with Jai .. I left him hanging at the cafe" i pout.

"I'll go call him over so hurry and get dressed!" Joan said.

*dials jai"

"Hello?"

"Hi, it's Joan."

"Hey Joan! Is Ariana doing alright? I couldn't chase her yesterday since I was being surrounded by those stupid paps."

"She's doing A okay!, we'll talk about this later. Can you maybe come over for breakfast?"

"Sure! I'll be there in 20"

"See you later"

"Bye!"

*ends call*

"What did he say mom?" I asked.

"He'll be here in 20."

"Okay mom will you please let me change thanks"

"Alrighttttty"

I got out of bed, grabbed my phone and started texting Jai. He didn't seem so mad about what happened.

I grab a pair of sweats and a tank top and put it on. Then I walk into the bathroom.

"What the f***?" "Why do I have a bruise on my neck?"

I covered it up with makeup and hopefully it doesn't come off.

I ran downstairs and Jai was already waiting for me on the couch. As I walked to him, he stood up and ran towards me.

"Ariana! I was so worried about you!"

I gave him a small smile. I don't know if he was doing this for show or actually caring for me.

Joan called for both of us to to dining room.

"Jai, will you set up the table? And Ariana come help me pour drinks for everybody."

"Where's frankie" I asked.

"Oh he went out with some friends and haven't been home since last night. I texted him once I woke up and he's doing fine."

"Alright good."

Once we were finished with breakfast, Jai asked Joan if I can go over to his house.

I didn't want to.. But I had to.