Chapter 1. Blind date

Hey guys! This is my first fanfiction ever, so if its bad im very sorry :(

So, this is a Ariana Grande and Jai Brooks fanfiction! :)

Vote and comment on how you think i did👍

ENJOY!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Ariana's POV-

It was a Saturday morning and I woke up to dripping wet hair and a cold face.

"MOM! I love you but you really need to stop waking me up by drenching me in freezing ass water!" I  said while trying to wring out the water from my hair.

"Yeah, well you might not like me as much anymore because I may or may not have set you up for a blind date?." Mom said.

"Are you fucking serious?! I don't need or want a boyfriend right now! I'm super busy with 'Sam and Cat' already! Do you really wanna build up more responsibility for me?"

"Look, you're 20 years old and you seriously need a boyfriend. All you do nowadays is film, sit around on your computer, tweeting your fans and shit and having a boyfriend is hardly a responsibility." Joan yelled just a bit louder that it woke Frankie up. (Frankie being Ariana's brother)

"What's all this yelling? I still need my sleep ya' know" Frankie said in a raspy voice while he was entering my room.

"Our dear mother here has set me up on a blind date with someone who could end up to be a mass murderer or some kind of sex addict."

"Let's be reasonable Ariana, that's highly unlikely to happen. It's time to settle down honey."

"Settle down? With someone that my mother set me up with? Yeah, when pigs fly."

She just rolled her eyes, which infuriated me even more.

"Just saying, his name is Jai Brooks. He's the same age as you and he has a twin brother, how cool is that?"

"OH GREAT. Two horny murderers!! And besides, Even if their not out to offer my soul to Satan, what makes you think I won't mess them up with each other? Like, if I actually give this "Jai" guy a chance, how are you sure I won't accidentally cheat on him with his brother or what if they play one of those "twin games" on me? Like in the Parent Trap!"

"Stop over thinking this. If it doesn't work out, then it doesn't. The end. Now hurry up and get ready so I can drive you to the cafe."

"It doesn't really help that I'm dripping wet, now does it mother?"

"Stop being so dramatic. Just hurry up." She said, already walking out of my room.

"You're lucky I'm even going. If my chopped up body parts are mailed to you later, its your fault." I hollered after her but she just replied with a laugh.

I then noticed that Frankie was still in my room, looking at me with an amused smirk.

"Get out."

He stuck his tongue out at me before walking out and closing the door behind him.

I took a quick shower and dried out my hair before walking over to my dresser and picking out a cute black sundress with white daises scattered around it, pairing it with white heels and minimal makeup. I then grabbed my grey Chanel bag and made my way downstairs to meet my mom.

"This Jai character better be in a goddamn suit when I see him." I grumbled to myself.

Ariana went downstairs and  found her mom and Frankie waiting for her impatiently.

"You're going with us Frankie? I thought you wanted to stay in your cozy ass bed."

"Nah, I'd rather see this train wreck of a date."

"Dick."

~CHAPTER ONE ENDS~