𝖐𝖆𝖌𝖊𝖞𝖆𝖒𝖆 𝖙𝖔𝖇𝖎𝖔

new update!
☁️🦋

strawberry milk 🍓 🥛

You adored Kageyama so much, but he didn't even bother to look at you during classes.

It is lunch time and you decided to bring him 2 boxes of milk from the vending machine because Hinata told you that it was his favorite.

You've been friends with Hinata since you were in middle school.

"Y/N!! WHAT ARE THOSE BOXES OF MILK FOR?!" Hinata shouted through the hallway.

"Hinata lower your voice! You're making me feel embarrassed over these two boxes of milk" you said whispering but kinda shouting at him.

"Hinata can you help me with something? I am about to go to the gymnasium to fix something" Yachi said and smiled at me. I bowed at her and continued with my own business as the two left.

"I hope Kageyama likes these." you whispered to yourself.

☁️☁️☁️
You saw Kageyama near the gymnasium heading to their club room.

You peaked inside to see that Kageyama is alone by himself. You knocked twice and he looked at you.

"Uh- K-Kageyama" you stuttered as he looks at you waiting for you to finish your sentence. "I brought these boxes of milk for us to share"

He stared at you for a little while and you wonder what does his stare means.

Is he mad? Happy? Sad? I don't know.. you said to yourself.

After a few seconds you saw him pat the space beside him. Kageyama is asking you to sit beside him.

You sat beside him and handed him his favorite milk with a straw. The both of you synchronously stabbed (a/n: i'm sorry for the term :) the box of milk with the straw.

"I see that you like strawberries?" he asked.

"I don't like them, I love them" you said comfortably. You're now comfortable with Kageyama even though you are hiding your feelings from him.

Why am I not nervous? What is this feeling? you asked yourself.

Maybe there is something between you and Kageyama that makes the two of you not awkward when conversing.

"Kageyama I have something to say" you said without hesitation.

"I like you too y/n" Kageyama Tobio said while smiling at you.

You were so shocked and didn't notice that the strawberry milk that you've been drink is already being spilled to your legs. You were squeezing the box of milk to much that it spilled.

Kageyama glanced at your legs and starts to find for a tissue or a face towel at his locker at the club room, but he failed to find one.

"Well, I guess I have to lick that off" he said while smirking at you.

He kneeled in front of you and licked your thighs where the milk spilled.