𝖙𝖘𝖚𝖐𝖎𝖘𝖍𝖎𝖒𝖆 𝖐𝖊𝖎

daddy tsukki :>>
🦋☁️🦋☁️

thursday night

"Tsukishima! Will you help me with my algebra assignment? Pleasee" you asked Tsukishima while walking towards him.

"No, y/n. I have plenty of assignment to do" Tsukishima answered.

"Just the algebra please. I really can't catch up because I've been working on our booth at the club fair" you said as the club manager of Karasuno High Volleyball Club.

"Fine." Tsukishima said and you followed him to his house.

When you two arrived his house, his mom and Akiteru were eating dinner.

"Hey Tsukishima why are you late- oh I see you have your girlfriend over there." His brother said teasingly.

"Mom, Akiteru. This is y/n, we will be doing math assignment upstairs" Tsukishima said as you bowed at them.

"Hello I am Tsukishima's mom why don't you two eat dinner first?" She asked.

"No mom, she needs to be home before 9pm" Tsukishima said.

"Okay then, I'll just bring you two some snacks" His mom said.

Tsukki's mom is such a caring and sweet mother. You snapped out of your thoughts as Tsukishima pulled you to his bedroom.

"Let me see the problem" Tsukishima said. You showed him your notebook with algebraic expressions.

"Algebra is too hard" You sighed.

"No, you're just dumb and doesn't listen to discussions" He said looking at your notebook.

"That's not true!!" You defended yourself.
"It is" He said.

You pouted your lips while Tsukishima is staring at you. You noticed that he's been staring at you for a long time so you looked away.

"Stop staring and continue with teaching me" This man may be attractive to you but you ain't comfortable at his staring.

"I'm not, I'm just trying to see how much of a liar you are. If you're not dumb, you obviously can this simple problem"

This guy is more on dissing than teaching. You both argued for more than 2 minutes after you gave up.

"Fine, if you do not want to teach me I'll just go and ask Nishinoya" you argued and began packing your things.

But Tsukishima started to caress your legs.

What is Tsukishima doing.. you said to yourself.

Tsukishima never touched you this way. You were shocked and tried to remove his hands but when you're about to do it, he brings his hand under your skirt.

"You should stop pursing your lips, it's turning me on" He said.

"Tsukishima, I don't think we should be doing this" You said as you tried to remove his hands.

"I've been wanting to do this with you y/n" He said and started kissing your lips softly.

He tried to lick your upper lip to insert his tongue inside your mouth but he failed. You're a virgin and you don't know how things goes while having sex. You don't even know how to kiss.

Tsukkishima started to rub your inner thigh and you softly moaned. Tsukishima took this chance to insert his tongue and started to make out with you. The kiss became sloppy and you pulled away.

"Tsukishima, I-I don't know how to do this thing" You said, looking down.

"Y/n, you're such an innocent baby. Don't worry I'll handle it" Tsukishima started to remove your clothes and unbuckled his belt.

"Do you know how to suck a popsicle?" he asked.

"Of course I'm not dum—" you were stopped by his digits that gently caress your lips.

He slowly slipped a finger for you to suck on and stop babbling. You were taken aback by his action and looked at him with doe eyes.

"Maybe we should finish up and continue with the assignment, kay?" Tsukki then proceeded with removing his pants and pulling you to lay down on his bed. "I'll be gentle, manager"

"You're the one who initiated this Tsukishima. Just do it" You said.

He pulls your skirt and gave your soaking panties a subtle look. He then rubs your clit above the cloth and slides it on the side.

He positions his length slowly and enters carefully while you whine. You didn't expect it to be really this painful. You saw Tsukishima's face worried. You nodded as a sign for him to continue.

"But y/n you're bleeding" he said and your eyes widened. Tsukishima pulled a piece of tissue from the dispenser and wiped the small amount of blood from your entrance.

"You're too big that I can't handle it" you said smirking at him. You were shocked as his pace fastened. You moaned loudly and the both of you heard a knock.

"Tsukki, mom told me to bring you over some snacks" his brother said.

"Just leave it at the table downstairs" Tsukki said.

He continued his fast pace and he started to thrust hardly. The pain decreased and the only thing you feel is pleasure.

"Tsukishima, I think I'm coming" you whispered gripping his arms as your nails dug into his skin.

"I am too" he said as he pulled before he came on your abdomen.

He fell beside you at his bed. While he rested for a few seconds, he grabbed a tissue and wiped the cum off your belly and his cock.

He hugged you and said, "That was a good one" he said while he kisses your shoulders softly.

🦋☁️🦋☁️
is it too long? too short? give me some advices and requests. this is my first book to be published (but not the first time writing lol) thank u so much for reading!! i am open for requests. lots of love 🤍 mwa
- asami chan ☁️

next update on friday or weekends