𝖇𝖔𝖐𝖚𝖙𝖔 𝖐𝖔𝖚𝖙𝖆𝖗𝖔𝖚

⠀» [wicked games - the weeknd] «⠀0:00 ─〇───── 1:00⠀ ⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

⠀0:00 ─〇───── 1:00
⠀ ⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

[Red Lion Bar, Tokyo]

"Konbanwa!" a voice from the door shouted. It's Bokuto, your best friend in high school. He probably forgot about you since he's been traveling and training all the time. It's your high school batch's reunion, you're with Kaori and Yukie, managers of Fukorodani Academy before.

"It's been a while since we saw Bokuto right? He is the only one who didn't attend our reunion last year" Kaori said while digging in her pasta.

"I actually agree, and he never go out with us except Akaashi" Yukie added.

"Obviously he is busy with his tournaments." you added to the conversation. You can't deny to yourself that you missed your bond with Akaashi and Bokuto during lunch and dismissal.

"You miss them huh" Yukie teased. Passing you a glass of beer.

"I do, it's been years since I communicated with Bokuto but I've been talking to Akaashi so he's just fine" you smiled and declined the beer instead you ordered a glass of tequila with lime.

"You're going to drink hard today?" someone asked you from behind and you're trying to familiarize yourself with the voice. It's Bokuto.

"Koutarou-san" you looked at him shocked. "H-hi"

You didn't know how to reply back. You missed this guy in front of you.

[flashback, Fukorodani Academy]
"Hey y/n are you coming? After the third year's graduation rites we're having a party" Akaashi asked.

"Of course I'm coming why are you even asking me? I'm like Bokuto's sister I will be there." you said full of pride since everybody knows that you're the only girl who Akaashi and Bokuto accompany every day.

"Whatever you say" Akaashi waved goodbye. "See you later y/n"

"Hai, see you later!" you smiled at him as you waved goodbye.

[flashback, afterparty]

"We're playing something different from truth or dare since we've been playing that and no one does their dare" Sarukui started."We're playing the snap game"

"That's not even popular Sarukui" our female batchmate, Mai added.

"O c'mon stop being a killjoy let me explain it to you guys" Konoha said as he stands up and started explaining the game procedure and rules.