Madie, Baby

Madie, Baby

Dario Espinosa. Mafia boss. The 'evil' in devil. Everyone fears the boss who kills everyone who crosses him. Born and raised in the mafia, Dario was taught to be the biggest monster he could be. Will meeting Madie be the cause of his change? Or the cause of his downfall?

Madeline. A very, very special girl who is under the care of Sister Mary Eunice in the orphanage. Full of smile and laughter, not everybody knows what the poor girl has been through. Suddenly associated with the mafia, can Madie's poor, innocent heart handle it?

Accidentally crossing paths and getting stuck with each other, what happens when the big, bad mafia discovers Madie's biggest secret? Can romance brood between the two broken souls?

Hello, all!

Beware that Madie, Baby is a DDLG story. Daddydom/Littlegirl lifestyle will be exposed. The first few chapters will be tough, considering the main character's background and lifestyle. CONTENT WARNINGS will be posted before every chapter for warning. Rape, abuse, murder, etc. will be mentioned in this story.

Please shower Madie and Dario with love!

Copyright 2020 written by @lun4li

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or used in any manner without written permission of the copyright owner except for the use of quotations.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents are product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

A big thank you for adding Madie, Baby to your library.

VOTE and COMMENT your thoughts, too!

Happy reading!

🌙