Thank you

A big thank you to all the readers who have added Madie, Baby to your reading lists. To all of you who have been reading from the first chapter to the end.

Thank you so much.

This story took me a long time to finish, and there was a point where I wanted to drop it and stop, but here we are in the end, and I would just like to say thank you for staying all through out.

Starting this book, I did not think that I would reach a large number of audience and have them wait for the next chapter after the other, just as it did with Evie, Darling. You have been a great inspiration and gift to me, and to all other aspiring writers out there. 

This was a milestone for me, completing this book and being able to reach this many readers. The reads on this book used to be a dream, but now I wake up with all of you bombing me with notifications of support and love. 

Ending Dario and Madie's story was hard, and it was a heavy feeling that dawned on me while I was writing the Epilogue. But I would like to think that this is not the end, and Dario and Madie's story would continue one way or another.

May it be our imagination, and may it be a chapter or two that I would write in the future of what their life would have been like after all they went through.

Thank you for making these blessings achievable for me. This was all because of you guys.

With your support and love, we have now ended Madie, Baby.

It made me happy writing the ending, but sad too. I will miss Madie and Dario so much, as well as the other characters that I have made up.

I am excited for the stories that I am to share, and the journey that we will go through once again in another land of full imagination and love.

Again, thank you so much.

To anyone who went through hardships and similar situation, may it be Madie, Dario or Eliana, my heart reaches out to you. I hope that your brave hearts will continue to soar, and that whatever you went through or going through is a key to having a positive and bright future ahead.

You are strong, brave, and a gift to everyone around you, soldier. It's not much, but may wishes of happiness and everlasting smiles and laughter reach you.

To you, dearest fighter, thank you for staying strong. Thank you for saying you're okay even in the hardest situations, for continuing to fight the silent battles that you have.

I am proud of you, from where you've been and to where you are now. You are deeply appreciated.

You did great yesterday and today, and you will be even greater tomorrow and the coming days.

You got this.

I hope you stay with me in my future endeavors. I have many more ideas and stories to share. Different genres that will make you smile, cry, bawl or laugh.

To all the bookworms and readers, thank you.

See you in my other works.

ily.

🌙