The Billionaire's Five

Hi, all!

I want to share another story of mine to all of you.

Synopsis:

One billionaire.
One nanny.
Five children.

A chaotic family of six, plus one.

What chaos would ensue between a billionaire's children and their newly-hired nanny?

Will the five children accept her love and care?

Can the damaged family of six be saved by one?

Most especially, will the billionaire welcome another chance at love?

The Billionaire's Five will consist of five chaotic children, a distrustful billionaire and a persistent nanny. Its an adventure full of laughter, fun, tears and happiness that focuses on the most important thing: family.

They were the family of seven that Evie and Alvaro (from Evie, Darling) encountered at the restaurant.

I hope you support this story like you do Evie, Darling and Madie, Baby. I love writing for you guys, and I love seeing that you love my stories too.

You can check out The Billionaire's Five in my profile and add it in your library.

Thank you so much for continuously supporting Madie, Baby until the end.

Thank you for your comments, votes, reads and follows. I really appreciate the love you give to my characters. I look forward to more adventure and stories with you guys!

🌙