Yurio x Fem Hinata 1

This is my favorite crossover ship ever! sorry if you don't like it but it's my opinion! Hmph, I still love you all no mater your opinions :) just don't hate and It will be fine <3, anyways on to this story i may or may not add more shots to this or make a book tell me witch one cause i was thinking of making a book about this one after I made this book.

               -Suga's pov-

     It was the end of practice and Hinata said she had family business to attend to but as we were leaving, "Hey guys look! Hinata left her phone here!" I turned around to see Tanaka and Noya running towards us waving a peach colored phone in the air "So?" Daichi asked while continuing walking, I just stood there.

"We could look and see if she has any secrets~" Noya said with a mischievous tone in is voice

"No. We are not looking in her phone guys" Daichi bluntly replied

I looked at Tsukishima and I see his signature smirk on his face "Well let's see what the srimps hiding" "No, Tsukki thats her personal stuff" Yamaguchi
said trying not to loose her trust.

I nodded signaling that I agreed with yamaguchi trying to reason with him, but as always we ended up doing something we wernt supposed to do. "What do we look at first?" daichi asked looking over my shoulder, "Hmm? What about her photos?" I asked "Lets do it! Tanaka Yelled.

I sighed as I watched Noya open the gallery, my eyes widened wen I saw one of her and the infamous russian punk. I dont think anyone else saw it though so I didnt say anything as I watched them close the gallery and go to the messages "Hey, isnt this going too far?" I asked with worry "Oh come on we all are curious too suga!" Noya retorted back at me. I nod my head in defeat, they open the messages and we see contacts

Russian bebs (lol im on my computer pretend there is a red heart here)

That one weird uncle (insert lenny face)

The nice uncle (insert blue heart)

Birth giver

That weird biker (lol)

Then the teams groupchats and what-not (Im too lazy to write all those names lol you try and guess who they are, its pretty obvious tho)

"What type of names are those" Dead- Dad- Daichi said as he took her phone out of Noyas hands as he pouted (Noya pouted). "Lets just go home." I said before we could cause anymore trouble. They nodded and we all went home.

Yeah I know the endings rushed I just wanted to get this out as soon as possible :) Love you all <3 have a nice day or night and stay safe out there!