Tenhina (My otp)

This is dedicated to AmaiAlexis666 you introduced me to this ship and I fell inlove, and thank you for all the support you are the friend I needed right now. now moving on from my cringey speach and on to this horrible story :)

                                                                                          - Hinata's pov-

     I wake up to the annoying sound of the alarm clock, I sit up get out of bed and look at the time......."7:30!! I'm supposed to be with Tendou right now!" I ran to the bathroom remembering our 5 month anniversary. I brushed my teeth, combed my hair making it less frizzy and I got dressed.

 I brushed my teeth, combed my hair making it less frizzy and I got dressed

(this is what Hinata is wearing) 

   I ran outside and hopped on my bike and rode to the park.

    Time skip brought to you by how much I want that outfit up there. Lol

                                                       -Tendou pov-

     'It's been five minutes, what if something bad happened! What if he forgot! what if-' My train of thought's were cut off as I stand up from the bench i was sitting on and see the sun of my life running towards me. "Hinata!" I yell relief obvious in my voice "Ten-dou" he says beetween breaths as he slows down and stops infront of me I look at him "amazing" I mumble and obviosly a bit too loud because he said "Hm? Whats amazing? Oh! these trees right?  there beautiful!" pointing at the Cherry Blossom trees in the park. "No it's not that" I whispered loud enough for him to hear. "Than what is amazing?" he asked curiosity hinting at his voice.

"Anyways," he said. "You look good" I blushed hard

(What Tendou's wearing and imagine his hair down kinda like Kirishima's hair when down)

   "I-Uh, thanks you too" 'goddamn I hate that stutter' I guess I was thinking for too long because hinata was in front of mew trying to get my attention so I bent down and picked him up out of nowhere.

                                          -Hinata's pov-

    "Hey!! put me down" I yelled, but it was useless so I stopped struggleing and he put me down. he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him. I gasped at such sudden actions because I wasn't ready for the sudden contact.

                                          -Third person-

     Hinata pulled away and Tendou looked down at him. He eventually pulled Hinata into a soft yet long kiss, when they pulled away Hinata said something that Tendou almost forgot. "Hey, aren't we supposed to be at the cafe by now?"  Tendou grabbed Hinata and started to jog to the cafe they were going to. It was quite cold this time of morning in the fall, so they tried to get inside as fast as possible. Once they got in the cafe hinata had to use the bathroom, and while he was in there Tendou ordered both of the drinks he knew what Hinata wanted. But when he ordered them the barista started to flirt with him, "You know thats my favorite drink there" she said pointing at the drink he got for Hinata,"No not really." he replied turning around, but she grabbed his shoulder asking him his name "Tendou" he bluntly replied trying to walk away and Hinata came back after Tendou sat down. "Hey Ten-chan" Hinata happily said as Tendou handed him his drink, "Hey"Hey he said taking a sip of his coffee. "who was that" Hinata asked,"I don't know her." Tendou said giving him a kiss on the cheek, Hinata giggled as the same barista from earlier came over and handed them the pastries He ordered earlier, but gave  Hinata a dirty look and walked away swaying her hips slightly trying to seduce Tendou a little bit. He looked unfazed tho and Hinata looked worried as he saw the swaying of the hips.

        Le timeskip brought to you by my friend amaialexis666 who makes tenhina stories!

     When they got home they sat down and slept for about three hours (yes I take naps this long) and after that they cuddled untill they both went to sleep.

The end is alittle rushed but I hope you like this crappy One-shot, I love you all my darlings!

love, Dj-chan