Chapter 23: Exposed?

Filled with hate and rage, Yu Wenyang chased and planned to strike the ignorant male pet in front of him. When he finally reacted, he'd actually broken into the captain of Nanfeng's residence and crashed into the Strategy Room they were using. It was already too late to withdraw.

The entire upper echelon of Nanfeng - including the person he admired - looked at Yu Wenyang, making him suddenly feel like he'd been splashed with ice-cold water, and he completely calmed down.

"Big Brother Feng, I didn't deliberately break in!" Yu Wenyang explained in a panic. He pointed straight at Su An, who hid behind Feng Nanxu yet still extended half of his head to watch. "It's him! It was him who ran over here! I chased him!"

Feng Nanxu frowned.

"First leave and deal the water all over you."

Yu Wenyang cut a sorry figure, his entire body still dripping with water. After seeing the situation of the two people, everyone guessed that the water was Su An's doing, otherwise this person who paid so much attention to his image wouldn't look like this.

Yu Wenyang's eyes went wide, his expression wounded.

He hadn't expected that Big Brother Feng wouldn't punish the male pet and would instead make him leave first! Was it that his position in Big Brother Feng's heart was lower that even a male pet who'd only been here for a few days?!

"Big Brother Feng, I won't go! Why is he not made to leave while I am? If you must punish me for intruding into the Strategy Room at will, I recognise that, but he has to be punished with me!"

Yu Wenyang thought that since he'd said it so straightforwardly in front of all these people, no matter how much Big Brother Feng liked that male pet, he'd have to be strict and impartial with his discipline.

However, what he hadn't expected was that the Big Brother Feng who'd always been in his heart would give a gentle and soft glance towards the person behind him, and his manner of speaking was just as gentle and soft.

"Su An isn't in good health. I already know how to handle this."

So this meant that while he himself would be punished, that male pet named Su An would not?!

Yu Wenyang couldn't believe his ears!

Was this still that disciplined and impartial captain of Nanfeng who wasn't swayed by personal feelings? Could it be... Could it be that he'd really fallen so far while in the enemy's hands?

Yu Wenyang breathed in a few brief, hurried breaths, and then he erupted: "Big Brother Feng! When all is said and done, what's so good about this male pet? He has hands and feet and yet he's strayed and insists on being a lowly white face that's kept by others! Is he or isn't he a harmful nuisance? Have a good look at his true face ah, and don't be fooled by his appearance! He's absolutely harbouring evil intentions! Just before, he said that he wanted the Mrs. Feng seat!"

Seeing Feng Nanxu's brows continue to furrow further and the chill in his eyes become heavier, Yu Wenyang was both frightened and ecstatic as the same time.

Look, he'd explained it to Big Brother Feng and Big Brother Feng would again never be confused by that little white face!

Yu Wenyang waited for Feng Nanxu to open his mouth and drive out the male pet, but it was Ming Chen who spoke, and he spoke to Yu Wenyang.

"Let's first not talk about Xiao Su. Would you like to say something about why you're here? And in this manner?"

Ming Chen looked Yu Wenyang over from head to toe, his gaze ultimately falling on the latter's eyes. The stare that could see through people was especially sharp, and Yu Wenyang suddenly panicked.