Chapter 10: Team Level - Falling Angels

In the end, Ming Chen pulled Su An to the training grounds.

In the end, Ming Chen gave up his training plans for Su An.

No way, this guy was made too fragile!

He squatted down and vomited blood.

He gave a punch and vomited blood.

He ran a step and vomited blood.

Even in the military stance, oh, this one didn't make him vomit blood, but instead he became lethargic.

Not to mention Ming Chen, even the other people in the training ground looked dumbfounded.

Ming Chen's training plan ended with Su An running.

Yes, Su An ran away.

He first forced himself to spit some blood and found that it wasn't scary, but it did make the uncomfortable pain in his body more intense. He changed his countermeasures and tried to enter a coma state. The result was... well, he couldn't sleep at all.

Finally, Su An used water as his reason to wipe his sweat and quietly run away.

When Ming Chen took someone to find Su An, Su An was lying comfortably on the sofa and eating watermelon.

"Captain, welcome back." Ming Chen greeted the other figure on the sofa.

Yes, Su An ran to Feng Nanxu's side, and was very lucky to find that this man had just completed the task and walked out of the room.

Su An suddenly looked for someone to settle accounts with: "You said you'd be good and support me, so how could you throw me to others? I have no meat to eat, but still have to be pulled into training. My weak body must look like it can be trained!"

Feng Nanxu, whose head was chopped off as soon as he was out of the game: "..."

This was really a rare experience.

"What would you like?"

"I want pineapple! I want to eat steamed sea bass, boiled sliced ​​pork, Mapo tofu, braised pork, roast duck, fried chicken, pudding, cake, milk tea ..." Su An snapped, and he was not polite, eager to taste all the delicious things he hadn't eaten since before the end of the world.

Feng Nanxu silently took out a watermelon from his book. It was still frozen.

He cut it open and put it into Su An's hands.

"You eat first. I'll make the fish."

As for everything else, he hadn't listened.

A cold watermelon was stuffed in his hand, and the flesh was very red. At first glance, it was a particularly sweet variety. Su An suddenly lost his temper and went to the sofa like a salted fish to nibble.

He'd eat the watermelon and sea bass. As for the others, he didn't plan to eat all of them anyway.

When Ming Chen came, Feng Nanxu had already processed the fish and put it in the pot. He just came out and sat next to Su An, planning to contact his team members to talk about the task. Su An was stuffed with another piece of watermelon.

"Eat. It's delicious."

Su An suddenly liked the 《Resource》game. If watermelon was honestly planted in the ordinary world, how could there be such a delicious watermelon now? Those ones made out of season weren't delicious at all, and only those produced in the game were the best!

Su An, who ate happily, didn't care about the arrival of Ming Chen.

Nothing was more important than eating and sleeping.