Chapter 18: Falling Angels (Complete)

While Su An and the rest discussed the events related to the level, it seemed that the primitive people didn't understand the envoy-specific language they conversed in.

Chief Hilary endured to wait for the envoys to finish talking before he smiled and let everyone continue to eat.

No one dared to lift their knives and forks.

Except Su An.

All eyes looked at Su An as he forked lettuce, forked bacon, forked another piece of meat from an unknown creature, and forked another...

Gulp.

Someone swallowed.

Hou Letian was the second to move his hands. He was especially cunningly and followed behind Su An, eating whatever he ate and not listening as the primitive chief recommended the Treasure Honey Chicken.

When others saw this, they all followed.

A strange sight suddenly formed at the banquet table.

However, no matter how the eyes stayed away from the Treasure Honey Chicken in the middle, the scent was still in their nostrils and in every pore of the body.

It became more and more fragrant, and more and more irresistible.

Everyone's expressions were awful.

The hands with poor willpower reached out towards the middle of the table, trembling, and just as they were about to touch, the fear of cannibalism awakened them, and they quickly shrank back. Still, the next time, they still could not resist the temptation and reached out their hands. When they were close to reaching their destination, they sobered again and recoiled.

This cycle repeated.

An odd combination of enthusiasm and pain was mixed on their faces, especially for those few who'd already eaten Treasure Honey Chicken before. The muscles of their faces were about to twist.

The primitive people around them turned a blind eye to this strange scene.

Su An didn't care much when he saw it. Only when someone really couldn't resist the temptation – such as the fat man Meng Bao – and he noticed that a piece of chicken was about to be torn off did Su An seem to inadvertently make a crisp sound with his knife or fork to wake them up.

After going back and forth several times, Sister Tao and the rest were already sweating and shattered.

"M, Mister, if you have a way, please do it quickly. None of us can stand it anymore." Pingyang completely let go of the unwillingness in his heart and prayed.

Su An was in no hurry, "Don't worry, don't worry. It's not time yet."

Seeing Su An's attitude, the other people had no choice. After being almost tempted by the aroma again, Shi Fei finally opened his book for the first time and took out some of the items from inside.

——Sensory Depriver.

The sensory deprivation device that should have been used against an enemy was used on him. Shi Fei didn't even know if there were any side effects after using this. However, he only had this method right now, trying to strip away his sense of smell to resist the increasingly fragrant scent.

The others saw this, and it clicked in their brains that were already completely occupied by the aroma. They quickly opened their book, looking for items they could use at this moment.

Su An looked at their a variety of equipment with interest.

Sister Tao used a protective cover for Zhou Tianxin and herself. Pingyang took out a gas mask, and no one knew if it was useless or not. Hou Letian pulled out a mass of light, and although they didn't know which technique it was, after first checking that Su An didn't need it, he shot it into himself and it seemed quite useful.