As a mangled sunny hit the ground with a thud, Mohit ran to Sidharth and punched his face.

“Saale mada@#$@d, tujhe akal hai kya? Itna kyu mara usko?” he yelled.

“Sidhaaarrttthh” Shehnaaz shouted and ran out of the car to come near him.

He turned to her furiously and held her hand which was coming near his bruised cheek “Stay out of this” he ground his teeth in anger, scaring her.

He bypassed Mohit and bunched Sunny’s t shirt to pick him up

“Tere bhai ko bata, kyu mara, utthh” he growled at Sunny, who was shaking with fear.

Mohit was back by their side, separating them again.

“Sunny hua kya?” he asked bouncing his gaze between Sidharth and his brother.

Sunny hugged him and started crying while uttering apologies “Bhaiyya m sorry, maine .. woh main.. bhaiyya.. mujhe Meghna ne bola, bhaiyya please bacha lo, m sorry bhaiyya” he whimpered in pain, shocking Mohit even.

What was he talking about??

“Bhen#%$@d abhi roke dikha raha hai?” Sidharth fisted his tshirt again and delivered a punch in his gut, making him yelp and throwing him off balance.

“Aye Sidharth, ruk na yaar, mujhe bata toh do kya hua hai?” Mohit yelled again shoving him away.

It was almost dark, and the streetlights had come live, but thankfully they had very little audience apart from Anna and his wife who had come out to see the fiasco.

“Tere bhai ko puch kya hua.” He roared angrily looking at Sunny.

His nostrils flared like that of an angry bull.

Sobbing and heaving, Sunny narrated Meghna’s plan and how they had ganged up against Sidharth and Shehnaaz right from Garima’s wedding itself.

Mohit was livid listening to his brother word out his shameful act.

This time it was he who caught hold of him and slapped his face so hard, he landed on the bonnet of Sidharths Car.

Shehnaaz who was standing close by, shaking in fear, scampered to a side.

A bloody faced Sunny went near her and folded his hands.

“Shehnaaz m sorry, I played this dirty game with you. I am really sorry” he slurred walking closer as she started to back off.

But he got pulled by Sidharth harshly.

Sidharth back handed him again, but Mohit didn’t stop him this time.

He stood there painfully, teary eyed watching Sidharth thrash his brother.

He deserved it, Mohit thought.

“Tujhe mera bhai samajhta tha main saale, Shehnaaz teko apna friend maanti thi, aur tune yeh kiya? for what? For a piece of ass?” Sidharth spoke in a hoarse voice, bunching his shirt.

He was looking like terror personified with blood in his eyes.

Sunny was wailing Mohit’s name, calling him for help.

But Mohit stood rooted as Sidharth was busy beating the daylights out of Sunny.

“Sidharth, please ruk jaa” Shehnaaz cried, trying to pull his large body off Sunny.

But got shoved off and fell on the ground instead.

“baby” he crouched on the ground near her in the next second, concerned.

“Tujhe laga? M sorry sweetheart” his voice modified into a softer tone, picking her up.

He made sure she was ok and anger rose thru him again as he looked at Sunny.

He paced around like a mad man, trying to think straight thru his fury.

He ran his fingers thru his hair in desperation.

Realization hit him and went charging to Sunny again, scaring him.

“Bula, abhi bula teri mataon ko” Sidharth bellowed, fisting Sunny’s hair.

“Meghna, Shefali and that dumb fuck Mahira, I want all three of them here” Sidharth shouted. 

_____________________________________________

A solid punch in the gut is required sometimes. Happens to all of us, when we lose control and want to deliver our hatred thru our actions rather than words.

That's it for tonite. Hope u have enjoyed reading rainbow session part 1.. part two will be followed too. Tmrw.

Stay tuned.. keep loving and supporting like u always do. Touch the star, comment with ur reviews and also don't forget to follow me for regular updates.

Many thanks
Sidnaazkidiwani