"Yes she did and it's about damn time!" Sheila said nudging August.

"It wasn't the right time until now mama dang," he said laughing.

"When are you going to tell Kimberly," Sheila said getting up.

"I guess tomorrow," August said.

Sheila slid on her sandals and grabbed her purse, "that's good. Well I'm leaving. Kimberly and the baby have tired me out. "

August and Becca got up and hugged Sheila before she walking out the house. August shut the door and turned towards Becca grabbing her hips. "What do you wanna do?"

"Unpack and get in the shower," Becca said putting her arms around August.

"Are you going to let me get in wit cha'," August said walking her backwards towards the staircase.

"If I said no then what are you gonna do," she said smiling.

"Get in anyway," he said picking her up and putting her over his shoulder.

"Exactly," she said laughing. August slapped her ass as they made it to what no longer his bedroom, but their bedroom.

-3 1/2 months Later-

Since the Las Vegas trip, everything has been going well for everyone. Kimberly was nothing but happy that her daddy and Becca were together and of course the fact Becca now lives with them. August recently began building his third fitness center in Atlanta. He goes back and forth between there and DC. He is thinking about moving down there some time in the spring.

Danielle has moved in with Sean officially. However, Sean's ex is trying to get back in the picture ever since Sean introduced Danielle to the world at an award show recently. Little does home girl know, Danielle doesn't play that shit.

Chris and China have been going strong, they have had multiple threesomes with London. However, the more they seem to do it, the more it seems like China pays more attention to London. Chris is starting to notice and is not liking it. However, he continues to shrugs it off as nothing. All he is focused on is the music he has been producing. London still is oblivious to the fact China wants her.

Not only is China trying to get London, but so is Drake. Ever since the fight during the summer, Drake has been trying to cuff London. She doesn't see him in that way. So that's making Drake want her even more....she has other things on her mind that she has been worrying about.

Today is Thanksgiving and everyone is at August's house.

"Ma when is the food gonna be ready," Chris came in the kitchen where Sheila was cooking.

"Its going to be ready soon boy! Damn why you so greedy son," Sheila said. "Go get your brother.

Chris walked out the kitchen, but not before stealing a piece of ham. Everyone was scattered around the house, the women were in the room gossiping and catching up on each other's lives and and the guys were in the basement watching football.

"Aye mom wants you man," Chris said to August sitting down next to him. August nodded his head, got up and went upstairs.

"You lookin' for me momma," August said kissing his momma on the cheek.

"Yeah, make sure you remember to take out the cake for Becca," she said.

"Did you really call me up here in the middle of the game to tell me that," he laughed. "Im not going to forget to take out her birthday cake mama."

"Im just making sure. I want everything to be perfect for you this evenin' baby," Sheila said putting her hands on August's cheeks.

"Okay, ma," August said smiling.