Chapter 36.

Day 3. Late Afternoon/Evening

They are arrived at Rehab and it was packed. It seemed like everyone was there. The DJ was blasting the music and everyone was having a good time. The pools were pack with thirsty niggas and half naked females.

They followed Drake to the section that was blocked off for him. Two women and a muscular chocolate man in just swim trunks stood at the entrance with trays of champagne glasses on them.

"Heyyy boo," London said eyeing the bartender. He smiled showing off his dimples and pearly whites. "How you doin boo?"

"Im good beautiful," he said to her handing her a glass.

China looked at her given her the side eye. "Come onnnn London come sit next to me." She said grabbing a glass and pulling on her arm.

"Hold on girl," London said to China smiling through her teeth looking at the guy.

China huffed and walked away sitting next to Chris.

"What's wrong baby," Chris said kissing on the back of her neck.

She looked at Chris and smiled, "Nothing, just missing the baby." She said hiding her true reason.

"We will see him tomorrow babe." He said lifting her chin and pecking her lips. "Just enjoy our last day here ."

He kissed her one more time before August called him over to take a shot. China sat back and turned her attention back to London who was giggling as she put her number in the guys phone. China was getting jealous and she did not know why. But little did she know the feeling she felt inside was the feeling of being turned out by some good tongue & pussy. 😜

Becca was sitting on August's lap taking shots with everyone.

"You havin fun?" August said to Becca over the music.

"Yeah babe. This place is crazy." Becca said all loud she was extra loose from all the patron shots and champagne.

August just laughed at her. Then the DJ cut the music.

"Errybody havin a good time," he shouted through the mic.

They crowd went crazy. "We about to get this twerk contest underway. Any one who still wanna shake that ass for a grand, come to da DJ booth right now.

"Danielle and London, I hope you two goin up there," Drake said. "You too China" he said laughing then lookin at Chris. "I mean if it's okay with my boy Chris."

"Nah China staying her ass right here" he said pulling her on his lap.

China laughed at Chris being possessive.

"Well Danielle you down," London said getting up.

"Yep!" She got off Sean's lap.

"Thats right baby, go make that money for daddy," Sean said smacking Danielle's ass.

Her and London laughed as they headed towards the DJ booth.

The DJ kept talking.

"We have a few celebrities partying with us today. We have Drake, Big Sean and I see Tyga just walked in," the DJ said the crown went crazy.

Becca looked across the pool area and made eye contact with Tyga. He looked at her grinning and she just rolled her eyes.

"What the hell is he doin here," Denise said sitting next to Becca.

"I dont even know," Becca said glaring at him. "But I'm sure he will be up to know good."

"You know Tyga," August said after seeing Becca looking at Tyga uneasy.

"Thats Treys boy," Becca said.

"Don't worry bout nothin babe, if he come at you wrong, I'll handle him," he said kissing her forehead.

"I know you will," Becca said laughing.

"I know we all black n everything and not tryna get hair wet but can we get in the water please it's hot as hell out here." She said standing up taking off off her white two piece cover up.

"You cant just be whippin off your clothes in front of these thirsty ass niggas Becca." August said eyein a few dudes lookin at Becca. He stood up and grabbed her waist making sure there was no mistake about who she came with.

Becca laughed because she was oblivious to all the eyes that were constantly looking her way but August was dead serious and peeped it all. He knew the game and he knew it very well. He knew he now had a woman that any nigga would desperately want and any nigga would try him.

Diggy was on to somethin when he said Becca could bring some of his old ways back.

"Babe what are you deep in thought about? Let's get in the water," Becca said pulling him behind her.

They all got in the pool. Drake didn't get in because he was performing a few songs.

Everyone was having a good ass time. Becca was on August shoulders having a water gun fight with China, Chris, and Vanessa who was on Diggy's shoulders.

While the water fight was going on, the twerk contest was under way. Danielle and London were bussin it allll the way down. Although they did the damn thang, another girl named Megan won.

"Aint no way we were gonna win that Lo," Danielle said walking back to the cabana.

"Hell nah. I can do my thang, but when shawty got into the handstand and did that backflip move into a split," London shook her head pouring a shot, "I knew it was time to throw in the towel."

They laughed as they watched the water fight between the crew.

"Yall fuckin up my hair," Becca laughed trying to shield the water. "August you not even dodging them!"

Becca was soak n wet after a half hour of water fighting.

"Its hard moving in this deep ass water," August said laughing.

"We dont lose right baby?" Chris said giving a high five to China as he put he down in the water.

"Man," Becca said splashing everyone "whateva I'm going to the bathroom."

"You want me to walk with you," August said kissing her neck against the pool wall.

"Why?" Becca asked skeptically.

"So we can do something bad," he said smiling ear to ear

"Ew no," she said laughing climbing up the ladder. "Ill be back." She walked away towards the bathroom.

After she used the bathroom, washed her hands, fixed her hair a little, she walked out the bathroom.

"I see you moved on to the next nigga quickly baby girl," a familiar voice said to her as she walked out.

"What do you want....." She said narrowing her eyes.
____________

-Lys💜

Edited 8/2019