chapter 16: pure bliss

(play it once hehe:>)

It's been a few days since the breakout of the news. Today was the day of Mina and Eunha's supposed date, but with a few more friends. "It would be better if we just meet up at the place. You know, to avoid paparazzi." Mina talked to Mingyu over the phone. "Ok, I'll see you there then." Mingyu replies. Mina was now in their living room, waiting for her manager. This time, she made sure to ask permission to prevent any trouble, and luckily, she was allowed to. I mean, they just allowed her to, since Eunha had already paid, Mina's managers had no choice but to just let her go. "Don't do anything stupid there." Nayeon says and sends Mina out of the dorm. "Send me your address." Mina calls Eunha since she was gonna pick her up.

"Mina-yah!" Eunha squeals as soon as she sees Mina. She went inside the car, and hugged her, like a super tight I'm sorry one. She knew apologizing on the phone wasn't enough, so now she's doing it in person. It was the first time they've seen each other ever since Mina and Mingyu's scandal. "You can let go now." Mina says. "No" Eunha replied and hugged her even tighter. "We're here. Mina, call me if you need to be picked up already." Her manager reminds and leaves them. "Welcome, ma'am." The workers greeted as the two were going in. "Reservation for Jung Eunha." Eunha approaches the counter. It wasn't the type of arcade that you'd find in the mall. It was it's own building. Like literally the whole building was an arcade, no wonder why it was so expensive to rent. "There's a waiting room in there, you may wait for your other guests in there." A worker guided the two. "For Jung Eunha." A voice answered from the outside. "That must be Mingyu." Eunha nudged Mina. "Hmm?" Mina hummed as she was too focused on her game. "It's your boyfriend." Eunha nudged Mina again, but she still didn't look up. "Hi." Mingyu went inside the room and waved his hands. "Mhm, hi." Mina didn't look up and still continued to play. After a few minutes, Eunha stood up from her seat beside Mina, and left for a while. "Eunha, which one do you think looks good on me? This or th-" Mina stopped after noticing it wasn't Eunha beside her anymore. "Everything will look good on you." Mingyu replied. Mina's face lit up. "Why didn't you greet me when I went in." Mingyu pouted. "I was too focused on my game, ok?" Mina replied and hugged him. This was also the first time they've seen each other ever since the news. "Where's Eunha." Mina asked. "Oh, so you love her more than me?" Mingyu asked jealously. "Sometimes... there are days where I like her more than you, and some days that I like you more than her, and some days where I like neither of you. Now where is she." Mina replied jokingly.

Now that most of them have arrived, Eunha allowed them to start playing while she was still with Mina and Mingyu, trying to order a large quantity of food for the unexpected amount of people Eunha had invited. Mina expected her to invite just like 10 of their friends, but nope. She invited approximately 20 people. "I didn't expect you to bring so much people." Mina tells Eunha. "The more the merrier, I guess?" Eunha replied. "Here's your 25 orders of bingsu, 20 orders of bibimbap, and 35 orders of kimbap." The cashier hands the three of them a tray of food each, and brought it to the area where they'd be eating. "Go and play, I'll just stay here." Eunha tells Mina and Mingyu. "Play games, ok? You two better not start another lovey dovey moment here." Eunha threatens them while Mina and Mingyu just laughed it off. "I won't promise~" Mingyu says in a sing-song way, and leaves.

"Higher!"

"No, I can't reach it!"

"Tiptoe!"

"I still can't! I'm too short."

Mina and Mingyu were now bickering at each other. Mina chose to play basketball, but she never considered her height. Mingyu was just there beside her, laughing at her. "Aha! That's what happens if you keep sleeping, playing games, and never going out of your room." Mingyu says. Mina placed a confused face, and asked. "What's the connection?" Mina says. "Whatever, finish that up, and let's play another game." Mingyu tells her. "Help me out, this is my last shot." Mina calls him for help. Mingyu held her tightly by the waist, and carried her up. "Aaaaah! Yes!" Mina squeals as she gets a goal. Mingyu puts Mina back down. "Yay! Thanks" Mina jumps and hugs him due to happiness.  He hugged her back and rejoiced with her. "Let's play that one next!" Mina points out to a claw machine and pulls Mingyu with her.

"Let me try." Mina lets Mingyu try to get the stuffed penguin this time. "Ooooh! There! Yay!" Mingyu blurts out as the claw was carrying two stuffed animals instead of just one. Coincidentally, it was a penguin and puppy toy. Mina took it out and hugged it. Mingyu took a photo of her, and both of them afterwards. The joy in Mina's face was so bright. It was pure bliss. Mingyu smiled at her. Mingyu seeing Mina happy was already more than enough for him. "My world is always you." Mingyu says and pulls Mina into a tight hug. "I hope her smile will never leave her face." Eunha muttered as she was watching her two best friends this whole time. "You're alone? Mind if I sit with you?" A man's voice from behind asks her. "Oh. You're done playing? Here, sit beside me." Eunha replied giddily.