chapter 15: the universe in each other's eyes

"What in the world-" Mina blurts out after seeing the footage of Ryujin spilling tea, her saying GyuGyu, Eunha saying Mina is the only thing in Mingyu's mind and him repeating it, Yeri nearly exposing them, and so much more. "Don't worry, I'm sure these clips won't make it to the final episode." Eunha reassured her. "Yah! You! Come here." Mina spots Mingyu walking with his staff and managers along the hallways outside of their waiting room. "What are we gonna do about this?" Mina shows him a series of clips of her talking about Mingyu, and vice versa, and some clips of Eunha and Yeri talking about the two. "I'm sure they won't add that to the episode." Mingyu calmly says. "Wow, you two are really helpful, like super." Mina sarcastically tells Mingyu and Eunha, who weren't panicking like she was. "I swear, if they add any of these clips to the episode, I'd never want to see any of your faces." Mina says while Mingyu and Eunha just laughs it off, knowing Mina would still be looking for them afterwards. "Not even me?" Eunha pouts and acts cute to please Mina. Mina just looked away and pushed her away from her. "Or me?" Mingyu was the one acting cute this time. "Oh my god, you know what? You two owe me something once I see the videos in the final episode." Mina turns her back and walks away. "Just wait, she'll come back asking me to bring her to her waiting room." Eunha whispers to Mingyu. "Same...." Mingyu replies.

"It hasn't even been 2 minutes yet." Eunha laughs. Mina was already walking back to the two after seeing the pool of staff in front of her. "I... Kinda....lied?" Mina quietly says. "You want us to bring you to your room?" Mingyu asks her. "yeah..." Mina replies in tiny font. "See, you'll still want to see us even after what would happen." Eunha, who was at Mina's left, tells her and puts her arms around Mina's shoulders, while Mingyu, who was at Mina's right, holds her hands, and the three walked down the crowded hallway together. "But if my company calls me, I'm bringing up your name." Mina reminds Eunha that she was one of the people who exposed them, before closing the door. "Mina unnie! I'm sorry." Ryujin runs to Mina and hugs her. "Ahhh, it's ok, I'm sure they won't add that clip to the final episode, don't worry. We'd be exposed any time soon anyways. It's fine, you didn't do anything wrong, it was an accident." Mina tells Ryujin. "Wasn't she just mad at us for telling her that a while ago?" Eunha asks Mingyu. "Exactly, wow, the audacity of this woman, my woman." Mingyu rolls his eyes, while Eunha was looking at him with disgust. After Mina closed the door, the two didn't leave yet since they wanted to hear what Mina would tell Ryujin who was apologizing to her. So as of now, they had their ears stuck at JYPE's waiting room door. "What are you two doing?" Dahyun, who came from outside asked the two. "Nothing." Eunha responded and opened the door for Dahyun. She didn't buy it but just went ahead inside the room. "Mingyu oppa and Eunha unnie are in front of our room, they looked like they were listening to what you were saying inside the room." Dahyun snitched and told Mina. "No we weren't" Mingyu shouted from the outside and the two ran back to their waiting room, where Mina couldn't yell at them. "Tsk, those two-" Mina clicked her tongue, clenched her fists and was ready to run out of the room but was stopped when her manager told her to get her outfit ready for her next schedule.

"Wow, haha, nice one, what a surprise." It was now a week later and the episode had already been released. Mina had just finished watching their episode, and was now on a call with Eunha and Mingyu. Mina smiled at the two bitterly, and continued to glare at them. "If only my hand could go through this phone screen, I would have already choked you two." Mina continued to rant. "Bye, my company just called me for an urgent meeting. See you two in heaven?" Mina smiled bitterly and ended the call. "What is the meaning of this, huh? Nickname for Mingyu? Since when, and why didn't you inform me that you two were dating?" Their management asked her. Mina couldn't reply since she knew it was wrong for not informing them ahead of time. "Ok, questioning you will be useless already since the whole world had already seen the clips. Just tell me, the details, and I'll send it to the news sites." The Chief Manager instructed. "Ummm, so, we've been meeting up since late 2019, and just started dating recently." Mina softly says. "It's ok, Mina. I mean it's normal." JYP suddenly comes inside the meeting room and comforted Mina. Sometimes it isn't the CEO that's actually bad, it's the entertainment company itself. "Meeting dismissed. Mina come with me, let's talk in the café." JYP ends the meeting, and brings Mina with him downstairs.