"I'm here because you so kindly gave the guestroom to my sister who is totally trashed." He explained as I finished putting the clothes on and jumping in bed beside him. 

Sighing I said sheepishly. "Sorry, but I didn't want her staying in here, not when she's like that." I admitted. 

"It's all good; I'll just stay in here." He said, and with that said, he took his shirt off and his pants, leaving himself in only his boxers.  

"Scott!" I protested, adverting my eyes from his muscular chest. Sure we slept in the same bed before, but that's because I thought of him as a brother, and after the accident he stayed over all the time. Because I would wake up screaming and crying he stayed with me, to protect me.  

"What?" He asked as he climbed under the blankets. I huffed and shook my head. 

"Turn the light off, dork." I said snuggling under the blankets. He sighed but got up and flicked them off. I felt the bed dip as he settled himself beside me. 

I yawned and snuggled closer to his insanely hot body heat. He wrapped his arms around me making me feel safe. And with the beating of his heart I fell asleep.

His hand ran up and down my thigh making me shake in fear. 

"No." I whispered, but he wasn't listening to me. He continued to rake his hand up and down my body, making me shake and tremble. 

"I said no." I said a little bit louder and pushed his hand away, showing him that I was serious. 

He froze and looked down at me, his eyes turning black and filled with anger. Before I could do anything his hand snapped forward and hit my cheek. Crying out in pain I looked up at the man I loved. Jared. His usually handsome face was twisted into a frown; his eyes looked down at me with hatred and anger. 

He reached for me again but I moved out of the way, I pushed him so I had enough room to crawl a few feet away. 

"Get over here. NOW." He shouted causing me to flinch. I backed away, my eyes wide with fear. I shook my head defiantly. 

"Jared, please. You should go home, get rest." I began, trying to reason with him. But he lunged at me, tackling me to the floor. 

He pinned my arms above my head, and straddled me. "Shut, up! Just shut up, do you want me to hurt you!" He screamed in my face. Tears prickled my eyes at I looked up at him in horror.  

"Please, Jared, stop." I whispered, begging for him to just leave me alone. I didn't know what caused him to act this way, he was never like this with me before. 

"No you stop." He said leaning down so his face was inches from mine. I didn't know how a perfect night could turn into an awful one. It was junior prom and we just came home from being announced prom king and queen. We danced the night away, smiling, kissing, and laughing. He was so sweet and gentle with me. That is until we came back home, to my place that this happened.  

"It's time to collect what is mine; I've been waiting for this for weeks. But you're such a f_cking tease." He shouted in my face, "You're a f_cking bitch, you did this to me. You deserve this and more." 

And with that said he began to beat me while slipping my dress off. I fought against him, crying and pleading as he continued his cruel beating. But he wouldn't stop; he wouldn't listen to my cries of pain. When he successful got my dress off and his he stood above me with rage in his eyes, his face twisted into a cruel mask. He looked like a man possessed, not like the man I fell in love with. I laid there on the floor weak, my breath coming out in gasps. Every breath I took felt like someone stabbed me in the lungs.