Al: "you've got lots of energy for someone who not feeling well...."

Izumi: " Not feeling well..?! wat're you talking about? I'm perfectly--" Y/N hid behind Ed as Izumi coughed up blood. Al and Ed yelled in panic as Y/N hid behind Ed's back.

Before they knew it They where all inside the house sitting at a table. Al, Y/N and then Ed on one side and Sig and Izumi at the other

Izumi: "The philosopher stone? No, i don't know much about it....It holds no interest for me"

Ed: "I see. Okay"

Sig: "There was those'd three Alchemist......from Central, knew a good amount about the stone..."

Ed and Y/N smiled

Y/N: "So who where these people?" Y/N asked

Izumi: "Let me see what was there names? Ah Hohenheim, Tsuki and A women named Taiyo" Ed's and Y/N smiled Disappeared after they heard the name of there parents. They clench there fists , And where thinking about them and became furious. Al looked at the two in panic. Izumi looked at the two.

Izumi: "what is it?" She asked the two Alchemists.

Y/N  and Ed: "There Alive then"

Izumi: "Some friends of yours?"

Y/N: "I won't consider them that..."

Al: "Hohenheim is our father and Tsuki and Taiyo are Y/N parents"

Izumi: "The one who ran out on you when you were little?"

Ed: "Yeah, That's the one!" Ed said pissed

Izumi: "And you Y/N what happened with your parents"

Y/N : "My so called 'parents'  left the house with three kids, The oldest not even ten. And never came back" Y/N said looking at her lap."It's all because of them my little brother is gone! If it wasn't for them.."

Ed: "And because of that bastard that our mother's dead...And if it wasn't for him..." Y/N and Ed stayed quiet.

Al: "Um did any of our parents anything about the Philosoper's stone?" Al asked

Izumi: "Something about a life-long dream coming true...They seemed very happy when they mentioned it"

Izumi looked at the State Alchemist, Ed's Eye's were closed While Y/N's looked sad. Izumi stood up at hit Ed on the Head, Y/N looked at her at shut her eye's shut , Izumi Was going to hit her then she looked at her 'it's like this happened to her before...' Izumi said in her head. Y/N was sitting there ready to get hit, but then Izumi patted Y/N head instead, Y/N look looked at Her with a surprised look on her face. "Now we're going to eat" Izumi said calmly to Y/N. "O-okay" Y/N responded as she stared at Izumi as she walked away, Ed looked at you with a confused look on his face. "Why'd she hit me, but not you?" Ed asked, Y/N looked at Ed. "I have no idea"

~Time Skip, Dinner time~

Everybody was eating at the table, well except Al.

Sig: "You're not eating Al?"

Al:"Oh uh no i had a big meal on the way here" Al said waving his arms.

Ed: "Hey Al you should tell her about Rush Valley, About the baby being delivered" Ed said with a smile

Al:"Oh , yeah! We helped delivered a baby! there was a big storm and we couldn't get the mother to a doctor!"

Ed: " I don't know . It's pretty generous to call what we did 'helping'" Ed said as Y/N giggled

Al chuckled "Heh....yeah it was mostly Winry and Y/N and the whole family pitched in, too! The mother was so brave! Everyone's blessed when a baby's born, huh?" Al said happily and asked

Izumi: "Yes, that's right...That same miracle brings us all into this world...Always take pride in the lives that were given you" She smiled, Ed , Al and Y/N chuckled and smiled with there eyes closed.

~Time Skip~

Al ,Ed and Y/N went to there room well not Y/N she was on the roof.

"Hey Ed" Al said

"Hmm?" Ed asked laying down on his bed and looking up at the ceiling.

"Y/N and Teacher haven't changed huh?" Al said.

"Not one bit, Even after all theses years" He chuckled

Y/N was laying down on the roof looking up at the stars. "All is one and one is all" Y/N whispered to herself. "Y/N! Y/N!" Ed called. Y/N sat up and looked in an open window and hung up sidedown. "yea?" She asked looking in the window. Ed looked over at the window "What are you doing up there?" He said walking to the window. "I'm always on the roof at this time" Y/N said tilting her head to the side. Ed shook his head "Y/N I need to tell you something" He said in a serious voice. "Here I'll join you up there" He as he started to climb out the window and on to the roof. Y/N sat down and waited. Ed sat down next to her. "You've seen the truth right?" He asked. "You mean the gate?" You asked him. "Yeah...I think teacher saw it too" He said looking at her. "But you can only see the truth if you do- wait....She did the taboo?" Y/N asked quietly. He nodded "I think so"

~Time skip, Next day~

Ed and Al where in front of the house with Izumi facing a wall, "What is it you wanted to ask me?" Izumi said facing the wall. "Uh...well" Ed started . Izumi clapped her hands and touched to the wall making a spear. She swang at Ed. Making the spear hit his arm making a clanging sound. She did it again and again tell Ed clapped his hands and made a weapon with his arm and sliced the the tip off before he got hit. "As I suspected, you can transmute without a matrix.On top of which, Al is now a suit of armor...And you and Y/N are missing limbs, that are now automail!" She said. "How did you know?" He asked. "Please! I could tell from sparring with you! And Y/N I saw scars on her left shoulder! You saw it... didn't you , Edward?" She asked "You saw it!!" She said angry. "Y-yes!" Ed yelled scared. "It seems all three of us are beyond help." She said sadly. "Teacher...you saw it too...could you tell me..." Ed said holding his right arm.

Izumi told Ed and Al and Y/N Everything. Ed and Al where now talking,

"Besides I have this long list of things to eat when i get my body back! Right...brother?" Al asked some what happy. "Yeah!" Ed said in the same tone of voice. Y/N went up to the two boys and grabbed there hands. The brother looked at you. "You know you two...it's ok hurt" Y/N smiled at them with a closed eyed smile. The boys widen there eyes, Izumi grabbed all three of them and hugged them.