Bastards!

y/n was taken into the cell, Mustang and Riza cuffed her to the wall. "y/n-" Roy was cut off "Don't speak just leave before you get in trouble" y/n said sternly. Roy look at Riza and then back at y/n. He hesitate but left. Leaving y/n to her thoughts. 'What is Bradley trying to succeed here? Locking me up? And why didn't Lust or gluttony come instead?' she thought, she then heard a creak of the door opening. She looked up and saw Ed. "Are you alright y/n?' He said walking over to her kneeling to her, He had a worried face. "I'm fine" y/n said simply and turned her head away from Ed. "Hey....Look at me y/n" Ed said scooting closer to her. y/n looked at Ed and....

Spit on his face

"Hey what was that for?!" He yelled

"Cut the act.....Envy" y/n said unamused. Ed wiped the spit off of him and smirked "What gave me away?" He said, returning his voice back to his own. "Please, I can tell weather your my boyfriend or not" y/n scoffed. "You two are that close hmm?" Envy said standing back up and turning his back. "What do you want" y/n growled. "Well isn't simple? Didn't you notice how you got arrested for killing your own father?" Envy said with a smirk as he turned. "What did you do?!" y/n yelled furious. "Oh you should have seen his face!" Envy said laughing as he changed into y/n. y/n eyes widen with terror but then turned to anger. "It was priceless! His own little princess shooting him!" He laughed amused with his own work. "Bastard!" y/n said trying to hit him but was held back by the chains. He laughed some more "Once I get out of here....You are dead" y/n said, fire in her eyes. "Oh that is...if you get out" Envy said as he smirked and turned back to Ed. "Now if you don' mind me I have to leave, before that pipsqueak of your comes and sees you" He said walking out. y/n growled as she watched him leave. "You better run for your life Envy"

Ed was with Al trying to figure out how y/n got arrested. "Brother, weren't we with her when this happened?" Al asked looking at the papers on the desk. "Yes, but she still got taken away....She said King Bradley has something planned." Ed said picking up the files. "Shouldn't we go see her?" Al asked his brother. "Yea....Just don't listen to any soldier" Ed said grabbing his jacket and walking out the door with Al. 'What is happening? What does Bradley want with y/n?' Ed thought as he walked to Headquarters. They walked inside and went straight to her Cell. "Al stay out here" Ed said to his little brother, he nodded and waited at the door. Ed saw y/n looking out the bared window. y/n looked at Ed with a anger "Which one are you? Envy or the real one" y/n said pissed off on what happened earlier. Ed was beyond confused. "What? What do you mean 'Envy or the real one'?" he asked beyond confused. "Tell me what does Winry like to hit us with" y/n said randomly "What does that-" Ed got cut off "just Answer the question" y/n said sternly. "A...Wrench....why?" He asked. y/n sighed in relief and her mood lighten up. "Good you're not Envy" y/n smiled. "Envy? He was here?" Ed asked as he went over to y/n. "Yes, but i'l' explain later, right now I need to get out of here" y/n said in a low voice. She signaled him to come closer to him, he followed and leaned down to her. y/n came up to his ear and whispered 'I have a plan, but i'll need your help' . He looked at her and nodded

The Elric's left and where now talking. "Brother are you sure this will work?" Al asked unsure. "It has to, Come on we need to meet her at the station" Ed said speed walking, He changed into different clothes, so he won't be recognized.

A soldier came in to give y/n her food. But she knew it was Envy. "Hey Envy I think we got off on the wrong foot" y/n said with a smile at him. "Oh are you now willing to listen to my commands?" Envy said changing as he walked to her He kneeled and picked up her chin, making her look at him. "More then that~" She said with a smirk. Envy grinned "good I was thinking I would have to hurt your beautiful body" He said as he licked his lips 'I would punch you in the face right now if this wasn't part of the plan' y/n growled in her head. Envy uncuffed y/n and let her stand. y/n smirked and as he turned his back toward her. He kicked him toward the door, making him fall. y/n clapped her hands against the wall with the window in it and made a door and ran out.  

Ed was getting worried 'what's taking her so long' Before he knew it he was pulled backward by the collar of his coat. He was about to yelp but a gloved hand covered his mouth. "Shh it's just me" Ed knew that voice. y/n. He looked at her in disbelief. She had her head covered with her hood. y/n moved her hand and sat infornt of him. Considering he was pulled to the ground. "y/n?! What took you so-" Ed's mouth was covered again by y/n "Idiot! I'm trying not to get notice here!" y/n whispered yelled. "You you going to keep quiet now?" y/n whispered. He nodded, y/n put her hand down again. "You got the tickets? And the supplies I asked for?" she asked. He nodded once more and stood up "Let's get going" He said as he grabbed her hand and lead to the train. "Brother who-" Al was cut off "Shh Al it's just me" y/n said in a whisper.

They got in there own cart and locked the door. y/n closed to blinded and turned on the hanging light. She took off her hood and sat in the chair and sighed. "Will you tell us what Bradley planning now?" Ed asked. "As soon as I get a change" y/n said grabbed the bag Ed had and placing every item on the floor. She start to mix and stir. Al and Ed watched her do so. As soon as she finished mixing her clapped her hands around the bowl and it turned to liquid. White liquid. "What are you going to do with that?" Al asked. "You'll see" y/n said. she took out her hair tie and dipped her hair in the liquid and transmuted her hair. Making her hair pure white (If you character has white hair just change it). "Different hair color" Ed said in awe. "mmmhmm" y/n said as she grabbed a small box out of the bag. It was a small container. She opened it and inside where contacts. Red ones to be exact. She put them on and blinked A few time to get used to the feeling. (Sames goes for the eyes). "One last touch" y/n said as she pulled out fake glasses and put them on. She looked at the brothers "Well? Can you recognize me?" She asked. "You look scary y/n...." Al said. y/n chuckled "That's the point" She said. "Well if it helps I wouldn't have recognized you" Ed said. "Good" she said as she put all the items away. "Now Ed you remember the unhuman creature up north yes?" y/n said as she sat down in the chair. Ed nodded "Alright He was a worker for Bradley, Bradley plans on using me to open the gates. A sacrifice" y/n said.

y/n explained every last detail toward the brothers. "So what's the plan?" Ed asked. "We get rid of Bradley and his works. I believe that Lust and Gluttony are dead. Envy, Pride, Wrath, Sloth and Greed are still remaining" y/n said thinking. "Actually Ling and Greed are the same person. Ling let him take over." Al said. "That idiot!" y/n yelled. "What about Pride? Anything on him?" y/n asked ready to punch something. "It's Bradley son, Selim" Al said once more. "So a father and son, Ling. Palm tree....And Sloth?" Ed and Al shook there head. "hmm I guess I'll just have to find him..." y/n grumbled. " 'I' Don't you mean 'we' ?" Al asked. y/n shook her head "You two take care of Pride, Wrath and Sloth. Envy is mine. I'll find Sloth and then tell you two where he/she is at. But for now we stay in hiding" y/n said to the brothers. "Well how do we 'take care' of them? They regenerate" Ed asked. "That's only because they have a Philoshoper stone. If we destroy that....." "Then there gone" Ed finished as y/n nodded. The train started to stop, so they got up and went out. "Remember when deal with these Bastard , they will fool you in thinking something was up. So don't believe anything they say got it?" y/n said walking off the train , the brothers following. "One more thing" y/n said as she turned around toward the brothers. They looked at her and payed attention. "In any case, no matter what...."

"Don't Die"

Hiya! Hiya! Looks like this book is getting closed to the End.... ;^;. But! don't be sad! There will be a second book!!! And the next X reader to be out will be Alphonse! Now if you have any questions or requests on the one-shots or questions of THIS book then just message me! P.S. I will NOT give out hint or spoilers!!!! Now bye-bye! Tell next time!!!

~Natsumi~