The train ride

"Rush valley!" Winry says in awe. "we have to go! We have to go! You have to take me!" She said waving her arms in front of you. "Uh I do?" You said with a sweatdrop. "Yea Somebody has to pay for my travel fares!" She said closing in on you. You grew an angry mark "And why does that somebody have to be me?!" you yelled back. Al came over to the both of you. "Y/N it's on the way there so it shouldn't be a problem" He said. You crossed your arms "Only if it's ok with the both of you" You said looking away. "Yay! I got to pack mine and Y/N Stuff!" She said running out the door. You sigh "Wait.....Like hell i'm going to let you pack my things! you would probably go all pink on my clothes!" You said chasing atfer her. Hughes put his hand on Ed's shoulder. "She will make A fine wife one day, and I mean Y/N" He said. Ed blushed Bright red "Hey don't you start!" Ed yelled at him.

After packing you and Winry where walking to the train, Talking. "I'm glad I caught you before I turn full pink" You said walking to the train. "Come on it wouldn't be that bad, besides its better then what your wearing" Winry said looking at you. You where wearing all white. White miniskirt, White tank top and a small white jacket with of course white boots.So basically the oppiste of Ed "And what do mean by that?!" You yelled at her as she chuckled. "Y/N ! Winry!" You saw Ed and Al wave from the other side. You grabbed Winry's hand and ran to them. "Here Y/N you left this at the room" Al said giving you, your red coat and the plush. "Isn't that Ed's?" Winry asked pointing to the coat "No Ed gave me this one" You said folding it on your arm as you held the plush. All four of you got on the train. You sat by Ed and Winry sat by Al. All for of you started to wave to the people behind. "Hughes! When I come back We can go to the cafe Me and you! I Promise!" You yelled at Hughes as the train started to move.

Winry sat down next to Al and Y/N sat next to Ed.

"Oh wait! Mrs. Hughes gave my something for the trip!" Winry chirked. She grabbed a small basket and unwrapped the napkin on it. Inside was a pie. She gave one to Ed "Oh! and Gracia told me to give this to you!" She gave Y/N a same yellow basket. Y/N opened what was inside and....

"Yes! more cake for me!" Y/N cheered, She wrapped back up and put beside her.

After awhile of talking Winry came up with a question.

"Hey uh Y/N?" Winry asked

"Yea?" Y/N looked at Winry

"What ever happened to your mom and dad?" Winry asked

Y/N scoffed "I could careless what happened to my so called 'parents' "

"Why is that?" Wirny asked confused

"Those bastards left the three kids alone, the oldest not even ten yet" Y/N looked away, "Because of them we had to move, because of them Steven wouldn't br gone " Y/N closed her eyes and sighed. All three look at her with Sad looks on there faces.

"Can i ask there names?" Winry asked

"The fathers name is Tsuki and the mother Taiyo" Y/N said

"That's Japanese..." Al said

"Tsuki is moon and Taiyo is sun, From what i heard they wanted to name me Suta, which means star but Matt he liked the name Y/N better"

"So your big brother picked your name? Wait Y/N who do you consider parents then if you don't consider your parents your well uh parents?" Winry asked

"Hughes , Mustang and Riza" Y/N said resting her head on her hand." They took all three of us in, took care of us , fed us and a lot more" Y/N sighed and stood up "I'll be back" Y/N started to walk to the door to the left and left the train car.Winry was gong to get you and talk but Ed stopped her.

"Winry leave her be" Ed said looking out the window

"Y/N probably just needs to forget this, Considering she doesn't like talking about her parents" Al said

~With Y/N~

Y/n was outside the train sitting on the floor , her legs swinging over the edge of the train. Y/N was thinking of when her so called 'parents' left

Little 5 year old y/n woke up to go to the bathroom. She heard people talking down the hall of the house. She followed the voice and saw three people at the door. Two where adults and one was her brother. "Big browver?" The little y/n said standing from the far end of the hall,still walking to the tree. "Y/N you shouldn't be up, why are you awake?" Matt said picking up y/n. The mother and father looked down at y/n "mommy?Daddy?" y/n asked. "Mom and dad have to go" Matt said hugging y/n. The very next day All three kids where awake early. They where all dressed and went the Elric's house. Matt knocked on the door and Trisha opened the door. "Matt? Where is Tsuki and Taiyo?" Y/N ran inside with Steven following behind. While the two kids where playing with The Elric's , Matt was talking to Trisha. "Mrs. Trisha...our parents left.....for good" Matt said almost ready to cry. "We are planning on leaving to Central..." he said wipping his eyes. "Mattew if you need anything you can always come here for help" Trisha said hugging the young boy.

Y/N had closed her eyes and rest her head on a railing. She heard the door open and closed. She didn't bother to open her eyes, she knew who it was.

"You been out here a long time, I thought you fell off the train" Ed said

"I'm just trying to forget my parents that's all" Y/N sighed and opened her eyes. Ed grabbed Y/N Hand "Come on let's get going inside , We are almost at Rush Valley" Y/N nodded and got up And followed Ed hand in hand to Winry and Al

What they didn't know was Meas hughes Passed away that day