Ready to End it

y/n and May where walking to headquarters, very fast. y/n took off her contacts and glasses and her hair transmutation will bee off in a couple of minutes. "Y/n? Don't you need to find?" May asked worried running next to her. "Nope, all I need to do if fight who ever tries and stops me" Y/n smirked. They ran inside the building then stopped 'He is most likely in the basement' y/n thought "Alright May you go to the left and I'll go the right, Go to the basement alright?" y/n said looking at May. she nodded and ran off. y/n ran the other direction.

Ed and Al where looking where could be Bradley be hiding. "Brother what is that?" Al asked as he saw something running toward them. "Hey Ed move it!" The figure said. Wait! that's y/n!. Ed did as told and moved out of her way. She ran pasted them and ran to the stairs. "Come Al! Y/n probably knows where Bradley is!" Ed said following her. "Brother how can be so sure that's y/n?" Al yelled running toward his brother. "I saw white streaks in her hair!" Ed yelled back at his brother. y/n was running tell she made it to the bottom of the steps. There was Pride. "Ah Hello precious sacrifice" Pride said with an evil smirk on his face. y/n stopped right infrontt of him "Move it Selim! I have no time to deal with you!" y/n yelled at him. "Oh busy are we?" he snickered. y/n glared at him "Move" She said sternly. Pride tried hitting her with on of her shadows, but missed. "What how?!" Pride said surprised. "What am I to quick for you?" y/n snickered running towards him, He tried again and again to hit but missed every time. She ran pasted him "Like I said! I have no time to deal with you!" y/n yelled running down the last steps. Pride growled "Get back here!" He said running toward her direction. y/n was already down the steps into the maze under Headquarters. Pride growled and went to Wrath.

y/n was running around the maze, she wasn't lost she knew where she was going. She stopped to get a breather. "y/n?" She heard a small voice. She looked over and saw her little brother Steven. Y/n eyes widen, she then turned it into anger. Steven started to run at here. y/n transmuted her auto into a blade and ran at him, stabbing him in to the stomach. For a normal person he would be on the ground, But Steven only stepped a few steps back in pain "You tried to kill you own brother!" Steven yelled "My brother is already gone! Because of you! You bastard!" y/n said running at him as she changed back to himself. He jumped over her and hit here in the back. Causing her to fall to the ground. y/n clapped her hands and make spears toward Envy. It stabbed him in the chest. It didn't affect him. He only stumbled a couple steps y/n snickered "I now know what your weak spot is!" y/n yelled as she sent Lighting at his stomach. He yelled in pain. He growled at her "I would love to chat but I got to run!" Envy said running off. "Get back her coward!"

Ed and Al where in the maze when they found y/n looks at ways to cross. She was in the middle of the four ways she could go. "Y/n! Have you found a way to Wrath yet?" Ed asked walking up to her. "Not quiet...I'm still having trouble with the direction they went. Ed nodded and looked at then paths. Ed and Al then heard footsteps. They were running. They got closer and closer. Next thing they knew, y/n was punching...y/n? "Don't go changing into me you bastard! And next fight your opponent!" One of the y/n yelled at the other y/n on the ground. "How did you follow me?!" The y/n on the ground yelled at the other y/n standing up. "What the...." Ed said confused. One of the y/n looked at him while the other y/n stabbed her blade into the other y/n. "I told you I knew your weakness you idiot!" y/n yelled "Yea yea shut up brat!" Envy said in his own voice still looking like y/n. Envy got off the ground and started to run again. y/n growled "That little pest!" she ran after him as Ed and Al followed still a bit confused.

y/n and The elrics ran into a room with Envy, Pride and Wrath. "Ah looks like our sacrifice is finally here" Pride said in a distorted voice. Ed looked at y/n in terror. They just got lead to there trap. y/n stood her ground. "Oh that won't be happening" y/n said. Pride smirked "You will open the gate y/n. Weater you like it or not" Pride said. Pride sent Shadows toward Ed and Al. They jumped out of the way. As Envy ran to y/n. y/n ran toward Envy and kicked him the ground. She then ran toward Wrath. Wrath grabbed his swords and ran toward her. She make her blade and blocked his attack. Ed and Al where Fighting Pride. "y/n!" A couple of voice said. She then saw Bradley get shot in the shoulder. She looked back and saw Roy, Riza, Matt and May . "What are you guys doing here?!" y/n asked pissed/ relieved. "What else? We came to help!" Matt said running toward Envy. "Looks like your little army has arrived...Looks like we need more troops." Pride said. Next thing they knew Black blobs appeared out of nowhere. They and Eyes on them and mouths like Pride shadows. Riza started to shoot at them , but that did nothing. Now half the team was useless, most of them had guns. Roy started to set them on fire, which kinda worked. May threw her little knife but the blobs just basically ate them. "Idiots! Run!" y/n yelled, she ran toward May and protected her from getting hurt. y/n yelled in pain, and start to bleed. "Get out of here now!" y/n yelled. Ed clapped his hands and took out Pride. Bradley ran at y/n and y/n did then same. Matt and Riza still shot the blobs, even tho that did nothing. Mustang and The Elrics helped them out. Y/n was fighting Envy and Wrath...Alone

Sorry this chapter is late! Stupid school....Anyway! Don't forget to vote and comment! Tell next time!

~Natsumi~