Meeting Izumi!

Thrid POV

The young Alchemists grabbed all there things and headed off to the train to Dublith. After an hour or two Ed and Al where now in front of There teachers house. Y/N went to was looking at a shop when she lost the two brothers, And know looking for them. While Ed and Al....

"Well Al were finally here..." Ed said

"Yeah...oh I think we lost Y/N brother" Al said looking around

"What do mean we lost her already? *sighs* It'd be nice if teacher wasn't home, so we could search for her..." Ed said

"Uh-huh" Al said. They then hear loud noises within the house and Then the door creaked open and then a man with a knife came outside ,

"Um...hello Sig." Ed said scared " Long time no see" Al said in the same way. "Good to see you. You've grown up a little huh?" Sig said putting his hand on Ed's head. "He's....Squishing me" Ed said. "You probably don't recognize me, but it's Alphonse, sorry we've been away so long" Al said pointing to himself then bowing. Sig lets go of Ed and then puts his hand on Al's helmet. "Looks like you've grown up more than a little" He said. After that He went to a window and talked to someone inside.

"Looks like she hasen't gotten any better since last time" Ed said. The door was kicked open and Ed was sent to a wall. A women then walks out, with black hair and white shirt and black pants in sandals. From behind the door Al was scared.

Izumi: "Hello , my stupid pupil.....I hear you've become one of the military's dogs!" She says pissed

Al: "Uh, teacher....you see....it's because.....um..." He stuttered

Izumi: "Al? look at you! you've gotten so big!" She says happily

Al: He exhales in relief "Teacher...! It's really good to see yo--" Before he could finish He was thrown on to the ground.

Izumi: "Your skills are rusty"

As all of this as happening Y/N came walking along calling to the brothers "Ed! Al!" She called. She then see them on Ed walking to A women and Al on the ground. She walked up to them.

Y/N: "What happened to Al?" She asked behind Ed. Ed turned around

Ed: "Hey you made it..." He says as Al sits up. Y/N grabs Ed's arm and helps him up.

Izumi: "Hmm? Who is this?" She asked clueless toward Edward.

Ed: "Oh uh, Teacher meet Y/N, Y/N, Teacher" Y/N puts down her stuff and walks over to Izumi. She puts her right hand out.

Izumi: "Please call me Izumi" she smiled

Y/N: "It's nice to meet you miss Izumi" She says while a smile, Izumi Reaches for hand

Ed and Al :"Wait Y/N! Don't'!" They yelled. just as when you where going to ask why Izumi grabbed your wrist and tired doing what she did to Al. Key word Tired. When she was lifting you into the Air you let go of her hand And land on top of roof of the house. Y/N smiled with her Eyes closed then said. "Nice try Miss Izumi! You have to do better then that!" Y/N cheered.The boys looked at you in awe, Ed's mouth was wide open as he stared at you. Izumi Smiled "You have very good skills uh.." She said "Y/N" Y/N said as she sits on the roof. "Y/N? Now where have I heard that name before hmmm" She said thinking. "Oh that's right The Elrics always talked about a girl named Y/N, when they were training" Izumi said "It was mostly Edward..." She continued and then Ed turned Red. Y/N blushed and swinged her legs over the edge of the roof "It's nice to know they talked about me when they were training" Y/N smiled. Y/N jumped down from the roof and walked over to the brothers, Ed still had red on his face at the moment, While Al chuckled and then looked at Izumi.