Apart

Jk—get away from me ariana!! I told you not to touch me!!

Ariana- why daddy?? don't you like me now!??

Jk- it was just for night and i was drunk..I don't feel anything for you please leave now!!

Ariana was frustrated hearing this and pressed her lips onto jk...jk hold her and tried to move away when tae opened door and saw them!!
When tae left jk's room...

Jk- yah!! Leave me and don't you dare come to me again...get lost!!
Jk went out of his room and looked for tae but he was not in his room and he asked maid...but he was no where to be found!!

Jk- ahh I should clear things with him...he must be thinking that i used him
Jk saw tears in tae's eyes which was making him worried..
Jk— ahh how could i do this to him...please Taehyung let me explain..(jk was in his room cursing at himself for making tae feel like this)

At namjoon house
Knock knock

Namjoon- coming!!
Oh hey Taehyung what are you doing here!?? Wait are you crying??

Taehyung- can i come in hyung!??
Namjoon- oh yaa please come in!! Come sit I'll get water for you...(Namjoon was confused and worried as he saw Taehyung crying)
Here have water..but tae was still crying and refused to drink

Namjoon-please tae drink water and then tell me what happened...why are you crying??

Tae-(crying badly) hyu-hyung!! He used me hyung..he doesn't like me..

Namjoon- wait what are you talking about!! Are you talking about jungkook??

Tae- he doesn't care about me..i was going to propose him but i saw him kissing another girl..(sniffing)

Namjoon— (hugging tae) calm down tae..everything will be alright..don't worry i m here for you..we all are here..

Namjoon was still hugging tae and after sometime he was calm...

Tae- hyung i can stay with you please?? I will not bother you

Namjoon- ofc my tae-ah you can stay here..i will be there for you always..you are like my younger brother!!
Namjoon gave Taehyung a room..
Taehyung went onto bed..he was still heart broken and crying..
He then fell asleep while crying

Next morning

Taehyung wake up but he was still not feeling himself and his eyes were swollen by all crying..he went down to help Namjoon with work

Jimin— why did you not call me yesterday hyung... I would have come immediately..

Namjoon- i was shocked by seeing him crying and couldn't think what to do..so i just comforted him but he was still crying in his room

Yoongi- i m worried about him..i know him since long time..he seems to be  strong from outside but he is so soft and emotional like baby!!

Taehyung— oh jiminaa,yoongi hyung what are you doing early this morning

Jimin- we came to see you tae..how are you?? Oh god your eyes are puffy..did you cry all night??

Taehyung- umm jimina..i failed!! I did everything you told but i failed to make him feel about me

Jimin—oh my poor tae-ah!! (Hugging tae) please be strong...
Let me talk to that jungkook...i will kick his ass so bad that he won't be able to walk entire his lifetime..

Yoongi- calm down jiminie...lets just focus on tae now..tae please take rest and don't pressure yourself..when you feel good you can come back to hospital

Taehyung- i m fine hyung..i will join duty from tomorrow!! It doesn't matter now hyung

Knock knock

Namjoon- umm. You!!

Jin-please Joonie!! Let him give chance to explain
Jk was standing beside jin looking down..

Jimin- how dare you show your face now!! You can leave jungkook or i will punch your face!!

Jk- i just wanna talk to him please let me clear everything..

Taehyung coming at door
Tae— you can go jungkook..I don't wanna see your face...and i m sorry jin hyung now I cannot treat your brother..
You can close the door Namjoon hyung..tae left!!

Namjoon— sorry jinnie!! But your brother hurt him so bad..I can't help it..you guys should leave
Namjoon closed door

Jk- (he felt his heart aching at tae's words) ahh Taehyung please(crying) please let me explain...trust me!!