Curosity

Taehyung was just looking around in house as jk was busy in playing games on his phone in his room...

Taehyung-this house is so cool and big...ahh wait what it is this room??
(In mind) can i go without permission!!! Let see
(He went in room full of painting)
Wow this paintings are so good and meaningful..ohh look at this painting with boy in rain looking at raindrops..i love rain (pouts) but not thunderstorm which comes along with it...who did this all paintings!??
Umm lets go to jk and bother him(hehehe)

Hey jk...what you doing??
(No reply)
Hey i m talking to you...(again no reply)
Jk was busy playing games
Suddenly taehyung took his phone out of his hands  yaahhh i m talking to you..

Jk-yaah i m in middle of game and why are you in my room..I don't wanna see your face..let me live in peace (He attempted to get his phone back)

They were messing with each other to get phone back when suddenly tae fall on bed on top of jungkook....jk's hand grabbed tae's waist to catch him...they were starring at each other for seconds when jk speaks- are blushing right now???
Taehyung was blushing like red tomato..tae was so sensitive with jk's touch on his body

Taehyung—umm what...what no i just umm

Jk-give me back my phone or else i will kiss you right here 

Taehyung-yahhh shut up...here have your stupid phone
I wanted to ask you something...i saw room full of paintings...who painted it??

Jk- (while playing game on phone) its me!!
Why do you bother btw

Taehyung-they are so beautiful and i just got our first activity..that is painting...lets do it now
(Tae grabbed jk's hand and pulled him out of his room)

(In room with canvas for paintings)
Yeah so now teach me how to paint jungkook..

Jk-i m not interested..

Taehyung-please...please and i m not asking you i m ordering you to teach me...you have to follow me remember!!

Jk-whatever...have this canvas and start like this with basic colors and just paint whatever you want to

(Jk was also painting and in few minutes he was so focused that he forgot about everything around him..and tae was looking at him with awww in his eyes)

Taehyung-umm jk you look so cute when you paint

Jk-i know(smirk) here let me help you...or else you will make mess with colors..(holding tae's hand) this is how you have to move your brush..

Taehyung-(he was again blushing by jk's touch and he felt butterflies in stomach as jk's face was so closer to his) umm jungkook how about this painting (as tae colored jk's nose with purple)

Jk-yahh wait...I'll pay you back..jk also colored him with his hands all around tae's face

Now they were running around  and painting each other with beautiful colors,giggling and laughing...

From far jin was seeing all this

Jin's pov- my baby brother looks so happy after so long laughing like kid...what have you done Taehyung..i hope you two can become close and support and make happy each other...