Comfort

NEXT DAY

At lunchtime-hey jk here your medicine!! You have to take it to control your urge...tae said

Jk-i dont want to

Tae-you have to..or else you will never get better and never be able to sober up!!

Jk-i don't like to take medicine but(pouts)

Tae-aww you look like baby when you start whining heheh...here I will help you...just close your eyes and take this medicine in one go ok

Jk-hmmm but i want something in return

Tae-what??

Jk- how about a kiss mr.doctor

Tae-yahh how..how can you say that (blushing)

Jk- fine than i will not take it (jk started walking towards his room)

Tae-okay fine just have it

Jk-(he takes his medicine and then gets closer to tae)
Okay now time for my reward!!

Tae stopped jk by placing hands on his chest and quickly pecked his cheeks and ran away to his room

Jk was giggling at tae's cuteness

Author's pov— there were not close now  but still there was some spark between them...they made each other laugh and become comfortable with each other...like they were meant to be met

OTher day AT NIGHT

Jk was playing game in his room when suddenly a thought came to his mind

Jk-umm its late now but I haven't seen tae after lunch..what he is doing??
Why do i even bother lets just play game

After 10mins

But where is he and why he didn't came to give me my medicine..should i check on him?? (Jk was now worried)
Lets go to his room and tease him(smirk)

He knocked on tae's door but no one opened so he just opened door and found tae cuddling pillow and sleeping on bed like fluff ball..

Jk went closer to bed and set on side of it...he saw tae was sleeping like baby...

Jk-oohh look who is sleeping like a baby...how can you look so innocent...no one can tell that this cutie treats patients as a doctor(hehehehe)

Jk touched his hair and caresses his cheeks..suddenly he mentally slapped himself and thought
Jk— what are you doing?? What happened to you?? Why are you so attracted towards him..he is just my doctor nothing else..lets just leave!!
As he was about to leave tae hold his hands in sleep and pushes him to bed...jk falled down beside tae on bed...and tae hugged jk so tightly and snuggled his face into jk's chest...

Jk pov- ohh ouch!! Why he is hugging me!! (Jk's heart was beating so fast as he was so close to tae and he felt so sensitive as tae's warm breath hitting jk's neck) let me try to get out of his hold but when he saw tae's cute face he couldn't resist that view so jk hold tae in his arms and fall into comfortable sleep....

Authors pov—- aahhh this moments are so soothing i cant help but cry instead(sniffing)