5: The return of Sukone Tei & a new rival

Mulai dari awal

But once Miku decides to open the letter she sees something very horrifying...

Note: "Hey what to Emily was very rude. She told you to shut up and yet your friend whacked her. Ashamed. I'm killing you in after Period 6."

Miku: WHAT?!

Neru: (reads note) No...

Miku: Who wrote this?

Neru: Huh what happened?

Miku: Emily told me to shut up after I talked over her and it really upset me so Len, whacked her...

Neru: Hmph. Serves her right, I don't know who's backing up but we'll find out.

Miku: (Cries and runs out the classroom to the toilet)

Miku feels frightened and very anxious about the death threat that she decides to go to the toilet to have a moment. Or did she?

???: Why are you crying?

Miku: (turns around) Hello? AHH!

Once Miku turned around with her eyes shivering she sees the grey haired girl in front of her.

Miku: I thought you were dead!

Tei: Oh, I got rebirthed.

Miku: How? Who?

Tei: I dunno but I know I was rebirthed. I lost my memories since I came back to life recently. However I...

Miku: (shivers) But! You tried to kill me!

Tei: Yeah about that, sorry pal. Is that how I died?

Miku: A few years ago...

Tei: Seriously, I don't remember anything, my "parents" found me on the street after my rebirthday and brought me to a house. Seemed familiar though.

Miku's Mind: Is it...IS IT REALLY TEI?!

Tei: So am I a Vocaloid?

Miku: No you're an UTAUloid. I think?

Tei: I See. What's your name?

Miku: Eh? You forgot about me!

Tei: Like I said, this gothic girl brought me alive at 3AM so I snuck out and now my "parents" adopted me and brought me here. So now I'm a fifth year.

Miku: But I'm the number one Vocaloid and...

Tei: I don't know...

Miku: My name is Hatsune Miku. A fourth year.

Tei: My name is Sukone Tei. I died a long time ago and I don't remember anything. I'm not a ghost, I'm rebirthed. Because I'm a Vocaloid. Like normal human beings, Vocaloids and UTAUloid don't die. We get rebirthed if someone does a sance.

Miku's Mind: She totally lost her memory. She's She's UTAUloid for sure.

Miku: Um...do you know Kagamine Len?

Tei: Oh. I'm getting deja vu hearing his name. But no. I don't know him. Anyway, give me that piece of paper.

Miku: I can't trust you! You almost killed me!

Tei: Please Hatsune, Give it.

Anxiously, Miku gives the paper to Tei. After receiving it, Tei reads the letter carefully and suddenly realises who wrote it.