Chapter Two: Teammates

Okay so I did the first two chapters randomly at 2 AM and I honestly forgot I made it XD. So yeah it reeeaally sucks, but I'm too lazy to do anything about it so, DEAL WITH IT B). I decided to continue on with the story. All I know is I'm focusing on random people while in the arena and training and I have a lot of major plot points planned out BUT IM NOT EVEN CLOSE TO GETTING THERE AND UUUUGH THIS IS FRUSTRATING.

How do people write? XD

Everyone was asleep in their individual beds sleeping when a loud voice boomed over the loudspeaker.

"You are all to report down to the training room in 5 minutes. Do not be late."

Belgium groaned while dragging herself out of bed. She really didn't want to get up. For starters, she didn't want to fight. The only one that she could actually do any harm to was England, and even then she probably couldn't kill him. Even though he took her brother away from her. Plus, she did not want to be teammates with Hungary. She was just going to run off to Austria in the arena. She wouldn't be an ally of hers.

Belgium got dressed and made her way towards the elevator. She was rushing because she didn't want to run into- "Belgium!"

'Fuck.' She thought. Belgium turned around and forced a smile. "Hello Hungary. I was just about to call you!"

"Really," Said Hungary flatly. "Because to me it looked like-"

"Come on," Belgium said cutting her off. "We don't want to be late," Belgium motioned for her to get in the elevator, and Hungary walked in. Belgium followed and pressed the button that would lead to the training room.

The way down was completely silent.

~~

"You get one day of training," Yelled one of the dictators. "Half of you will die not by the hands of your fellow countries, but by the flora and fauna in the arena. So you may want to focus on learning how to hunt, gather, climb, create a fire, or camouflage. Remember, no serious injuries. Save that for the arena."

Everyone had gathered into their own little groups. Switzerland had grabbed a gun and was teaching Lichtenstein how to shoot, Belarus was throwing knives, Japan and Greece were sword fighting, Canada along with the Nordics were looking at poisonous and non-poisonous plants, America had picked up the biggest thing he could find and was swinging it around, England was trying to make a fire, China and Russia were practicing hand-to-hand combat, Italy was learning how to camouflage himself, and everyone else was fighting in simulators.

Halfway through, Romano was exiting the fighting simulator and ran straight into Austria. Romano scowled at Austria and walked passed him. He had no time to deal with that stupid aristocrat. Of course he'd never admit it, but he only hit one of the simulator dolls. And to make matters worse, it hit the foot. Romano needed to practice if he was going to win, and he wasn't planning on dying any time soon. He reached into his pocket to find his knife that he had stolen, but it was gone. Romano immediately turned towards Austria.

"Oy! Piano man!" Romano shouted from across the room.

Austria turned around and rolled his eyes (A/N like a sassy school girl in disguise) "Yes? What do you want."

"What I want is my fucking knife back!"

Austria put a hand over his heart and gasped. "How dare you! Unlike you, I am a gentleman! I would never!"

"Sure sure you piano bastard. Just give me my knife and I can pretend like this never happened."

"I didn't take your knife!"

Romano grabbed the collar of Austria's shirt and pulled him down to his level. "Do you think I'm stupid?!"

"N-No! Let go of me!"

Hungary noticed the commotion and stormed over. "Hey!" She shouted.

She yanked Romano off of Austria and put her sword up to his neck from behind. She smirked "You'll be the first to die." She said with a laugh.

Romano scowled at her and flipped her over his head, earning him a small gash on his shoulder from the sword. "Don't count on it, stupida ragazza." He walked away triumphantly.

Hungary rubbed her head and Belgium ran over to help her teammate up,

"Are you alright?" Belgium asked slightly concerned.

Hungary smiled up at her. "I've taken worse. I'll be fine!" Belgium smiled back.

As Romano was walking back, Norway stopped him.

"What do you want?" Romano questioned.

Norway smirked. "You may have just lost an ally. Isn't your little friend Spain pretty close to her?" Norway asked pointing towards Belgium, who was currently speaking with Austria about what happened.

Romano's eyes went wide '... well shit.'

Meanwhile, a proud Lichtenstein was hiding behind a column while holding Romano's knife behind her back, and Switzerland was doing everything he could from bursting into a hysteric fit of laughter.

~ ~

Germany had decided that he needed allies if he was going to win, and he wasn't about to try and befriend other countries. So he was hoping to maybe get the "axis" back together. After World War Two, they had all gone their separate ways, but now he was in need of help. He knew the even with his strength, he needed some help. He decided to talk to Japan first.

"Japan!" Germany called from the other side of the room. Germany walked over to him.

"Ah... Germany-San, what do you need?"

"Well... I was wondering if, you may wanted to join the axis again and be allies in the arena."

"Have you asked Italy-Kun?"

"N-Not yet..."

"Well," Japan said while averting his eyes. "I don't think I will this time. Sorry Germany-San... I'm afraid that I won't be able to join you without bringing up bad memories between me and America-San." Japan gestured over to the American who was giving him a confused and slightly angered look.

"I understand," said Germany while trying to hiding his obvious irritation. "Thank you anyway."

'Great,' Germany thought. 'Now all I have left is Italy... and maybe Bruder.' Germany looked over to Prussia only to see him flirting with a small blonde boy hugging a stuffed bear. 'So just Italy then.' Germany sighed. 'He's no good with a weapon though... He's probably going to die the minute we step into the arena.' A pang of guilt and sadness went through his heart when he thought that. Germany looked over at the small country to find him painting Sweden's arm, and Sweden was talking to Finland, unaware of his arm being painted. 'This guy...'
~~

A few hours later after training, the countries got an announcement that they would be taken to be interviewed tomorrow.

Everyone had gone back to their rooms to plan out a speech to win over their people.

Guess who's grounded? That's right, me! So sorry in advance for the extremely long periods of time when I do nothing. XD