Winston and I, we have been stealing kisses whenever we could in school. It was a risk, but he was willing to keep our relationship a secret for my sake.

I still didn't knew what I exactly wanted, but being with him made me happy. This was something new I was exploring of myself, and I actually liked what was happening with Winston. We were taking things slow and no one knew about us. I was happy with that.

Winston doesn't seem to care that our relationship was private, but sometimes he would make a comment that would imply otherwise. Still I  trusted him to not slip up and tell someone. I was  not ready to expose my sexuality to other people.

Checking the time I realised that I can make a quick trip to the library before gym class starts, so I took a turn and made my way to the school library instead.

I never liked the school library. It was this big place filled with loads and loads of books which most students don't even bother to look at. But there was one good thing though, people in the library never gave a shit about others. Some are serious nerds studying or those who just come to have quiet time with their phones.

When I opened the library door, the cool air from the air conditioner hit me. It was mostly silent inside, just slight murmurs could be heard from here and there.

I instantly spotted Winston who was already staring at me as if he was waiting for me to arrive. He gave me a flirty and knowing smile, which I had grown to like, as he nodded and went behind some shelves in the corner.

Looking around I didn't recognised anyone, so I followed him behind the shelves. This spot in the library was well hidden from everyone, and also no CCTVs could see it through their lenses. Hence, safe spot.

Winston instantly grabbed the collar of my shirt and pulled me against a shelf. He looked me in the eyes, as his lips hovered over mine for a bit.

Then he started kissing me, mostly sucking on my lower lip. His whole body was leaning against me as I kissed him back in a hurry.

"Damn." He exhaled, breaking our kiss. "I've been wanting to do that all day."

"Are you sure no one will see us here?" I asked, feeling concious.

"Don't worry." He said, giving me a small and short kiss. "We are not staying long. I know you have gym next. Just wanted to see you before."

I nodded, and I continued kissing him.

We left the library after five minutes, first checking that our clothes aren't wrinkled after our secret makeout.

"I am going to yearbook room." Winston informed as the bell rang. "Let me walk you to the gym."

Everyone was in a hurry in the hallway, no one paying attention and just sprinting to their class. Coach Kerba took our gym class, and was a quiet man who never asked why we were late to class as long as the Principal or Dean doesn't drag us themselves.

"So how's your friend Clay?" He asked, glancing at me sideways. "Any updates on him?"

"Justin told Zach that he has started therapy." I replied, thinking nothing about his question. "Maybe this suspension will give him a break from whatever he is going through."

"Yeah." Winston nodded back. "Justin is... He lives with Clay, right?"

Again, the questions.

The questions Winston asks sometimes bothers me, because they always happened to be revolving around my friends, mostly Clay.

I may be thinking more than needed, and  maybe he was just checking on my friends because he actually cared about me.

"Yeah, Clay's family adopted him. They are like brothers now."

If anyone would've told me in sophomore or even in junior year that Clay and Justin will become friends, even brothers, I would've seriously laughed at their face.

"That's nice."

We had reached the gym now, no one in the corridor as we faced each other.

"Well, see you later then?"

I nodded at him, smiled as he continued his way towards the yearbook room.

But before I entered the gym, I felt that someone was watching me. I quickly turned and looked at the end on the hallway, where I saw a familiar girl trying not to be obvious as she was acting to read the notice board.

As far as I remember, Ani never crossed me in this hallway before whenever I had gym. So the only explanation was she was spying on me. 

But what could I have done now? 

×××××××××××××××××××

Heya everyone!

I just wanted to say we are nearing 6K reads on the book, and it's all because of you all! So thank you very much for continuing reading this book :)

Also, anyone on Instagram here? You can follow my fanpage there! <3
Username: a.reasonwhy

Don't forget to Vote and Comment!