≫22

Min froze for a moment as his eyes drifted towards the voice, and a small chuckle rose from his lips, running a hand through his bleached hair as he tossed Lina's book to the side, not caring to watch it skid across the table

Slumping against the table, Min shot Lina a skeptical glance before meeting eyes with Jeonghoon, who mirrored his actions- staring at the figure behind Min.

A boy with blood smeared on his knuckles stood before them, juxtaposing his tanned skin, and his eyes reflected malice, dancing like excitement, but dark with anger.

A smile was stretched across his lips, yet it was too wide to be natural, causing a small chill shoot up Jeonghoon's spine, finding it... creepy.

One hand stuffed in his pocket, Haechan's head tilted to the side as he comfortably glanced between the two, yet, diminishing his careless demeanor, his hand was clenched into a tight fist, ready for a fight.

His dozens of piercings clattered together like wind chimes as his head fell to the side, as if he was trying to get a better look at the two, and his outgrown hair fell into his eyes, casting a shadow over his umbriferous irises.

Lina pulled at her torn shirt, frantically trying to hide her stomach as the boys were distracted, feeling exposed as her intestines twisted and tied together like a shoelace.

Min smirked like he was invincible, and clicked his tongue at Haechan, eyes darting between Lina and him.

"Well, who are yo-"

Before the boy could finish his sentence, Haechan's fingers gripped the back of Min's collar, promptly yanking him from his seat.

Min's arms flailed out in an attempt to regain balance, but it was too late; it had happened too quickly, and he hadn't had the time to brace himself.

Eyes wide, the boy collided with the ground as a quiet yelp escaped his lips, causing Lina to flinch as gawked at the fallen male, jaw resting upon the floor.

Jeonghoon jumped backwards, then cleared his throat, and glanced around before scoffing, snidely rolling his eyes.

His spine shook with pain as his lungs forced out all of his breath, leaving him winded as his legs tangled with the bench he formerly sat at.

Haechan sighed before his foot landed on his shoulder, pinning him to the ground as Min breathed out a grunt, glaring up at Haechan- eyes narrowed with fury as his teeth clenched together.

Min's hands immediately began to push against Haechan's boot, but it remained planted firmly on him, leaving a large footprint on his designer shirt.

"Get-get off of me!" He groused, but his enraged words were only met with a smile devoid of regret.

Haechan's smile was as innocent as small child allowed to ride a rollercoaster for the first time, which rose a strange curling to occur in Min's stomach.