Chapter 10

|A few days later|
                                       •PROMISE•

I haven't seen Lisa since Shopia had the babies. It's been hard but Shopia stops by and helps me out a little bit when she can.

As I was in the middle of changing Tristan while Kristen laid on the bed I could hear the front door open.

"SHOPIA WE IN THE ROOM". I call out making funny faces at Tristan.

Tossing his diaper in the trash I lay him down beside Kristen before picking her up.

"You're the most beautiful girl I've seen in my life princess". I said kissing her cheek causing her to move her head.

"They are darker than what I expected them to be". I heard somebody say causing me to look over and see Lisa.

"I got something for you on the dresser why don't you go see what it is". I said looking back at Kristen.

Finishing up with changing her diaper I pick her up and turn around to see Lisa reading over the papers.

"You're divorcing me". She asked as I walked over to the bed and sat down.

"You thought I was fucking playing at the hospital our kids was just born and you didn't even hold them AND you left so hell yes I want a divorce". I said mugging her as I rocked Kristen.

"I HAD THINGS TO DO". She yelled slamming the papers on the dresser.

"I DON'T GIVE A FUCK WHAT YOU HAD TO DO YOU'RE KIDS WERE JUST BORN". I yell placing Kristen on the bed.

"Umm am I interrupting something".I heard Shopia say causing me to look over at her.

"No/Yes". We said at the same time.

"Why the fuck are you here". Lisa asked her with a mug on her face.

"Hmm, I don't know maybe because someone left their husband to take care of two newborns by himself Maldita Perra tonta". She said rolling her eyes. (you fucking dumb bitch)

"What the fuck you just say to me you illegal ass bitch". Lisa said walking up on her but I quickly stood on the way.

"Yo watch your mother that's mad disrespectful". I said looking at her like she lost her mind.

"Aye, I'm so sorry Sophia". I said turning to look at her.

"No it's okay and what I said was you're a fucking dumb bitch and I was born here so what you really want to do". She said walking up as well.

I can't lie her accent was sexy as fuck and the way she sticks up for herself made her even sexier.

"Please take the kids and feed them". I said holding her back.

She stared at Lisa for a moment before rolling her eyes.

"Ella Sigue probándome y me fui a acostarme un día, lo juro".She said shaking her head and picking up the babies before walking out(she keeps trying me and I'm gone lay her ass out one day I swear)

"Now look I'm tired of this shit man you been disrespectful to that woman since before she became our surrogate and she ain't did nothing but try to be nice". I said and she folding her arms and looked off.

"Okay, I'll change just give me another chance". She said grabbing my face making me look down at her.

"This your last chance man and she's the babysitter now and I'm not firing her she's been a big help". I said and she nodded.

"Alright let's go". I said walking towards the door.

We walk out and downstairs to the living room. I take a seat on the couch and watch as Shopia played with the kids.

"Do you want to hold them". She asked looking at Lisa with a blank look.

"N- I mean yeah". Lisa said causing me to look at her.

Sophia picked up Kristen and handed her to her. As soon as she held her Kristen started crying.

"Here". Lisa said handing her back to Sophia who shook her head.

"You couldn't try to calm her down she's your child". Sophia said glaring at her.

"Don't start with me okay". Lisa said mugging her.

"Y'all please give it a rest today". I said with a sigh before turning to watch tv.

It's gone be hard to get them to get along...

PLEASE EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES
#COMMENT
#VOTE