The End

~6 months later~
•SOPHIA•

Hearing a constant beeping noise I open my eyes and look around seeing I was in the hospital.

"Ahh I see you're awake you family will be happy to hear this". The doctor said walking over checking things then writing on her clipboard.

"What happened and how long have I been here". I ask sitting up and she hands me a cup of water.

"You were shot and put into a medically induced coma and you been here for 6 months your husband is always here and he even brings those beautiful children sometimes". She said and I knew she was talking about Promise and the twins.

"Everything seems to be fine But I'm going to keep you here another two days to run some test and you'll be good to go". She said and I nodded watching her walk out.

Grabbing the hospital phone I dial my mother's number.

"Hello". She said as soon as the call went through.

"Hi mommy," I said and she started screaming before hanging up.

I laugh shaking my head knowing she was telling the rest of the family and they would be on their way. Next, I dial Promises number and he answers on the third ring and I could hear the children in the background.

"Yeah". He said causing me to laugh.

"Is that any way to talk to the mother of your children". I ask and the line went silent.

"Say man for real whoever playing on my phone know I'm not with the bullshit behind my girl so take that shit somewhere else". He said causing me to blush.

"Promise this is Sophia I woke up not too long ago". I said and he hung up the phone.

"Why is everybody hanging up on me". I say to myself before the door opens and my mom rushes over pulling me into a hug.

"I missed you so much". She said crying causing me to tear up.

After she pulled away the rest of my family came rushing over to give me a hug.

"Oh, I forgot to call my son". My father said pulling out his phone but the door opened and in walked Promise with the twins.

He placed their car seats down and walked over pulling me into a hug kissing all over my face.

"I missed you so much, man". He said riding his face of tears.

"I missed you too how have the kids been". I ask as my mom and dad brought them over handing them to me.

"They been good well, Tristan, been good but that little girl there you gone have to get her". He said causing me to laugh as I played with them.

"Don't do her like that". I said and he shook his head.

"That girl is bad as hell and he just quiet they polar opposites". He said running his hands through Tristan's long hair.

"I had a feeling they would be". I said looking between the two.

"When they letting you up out of here". He asked taking a seat by the bed.

"I'm two days they want to keep me for test to make sure I'm good". I said and he nodded his head.

"Some id is have to get back to work but we will stop by after we get off". My mom said and everybody came and gave me a hug before they left.

The room was silent other than the kids making noises.

"I found out who did this to you". He said causing me to look over at him.

"Who was it". I ask staring at him waiting for an answer.

"It was Lisa she hired somebody to kill you obviously he didn't do a good job but I handled it". He said causing me to shake my head in disbelief.

"I didn't think she would go as far as trying to have me killed and what do you mean you handled it". I said waiting for an answer.

"They won't be bothering you no more and we gone keep it at that". He said leaning back into the seat.

Deciding to leave the conversation alone I started playing with the twins.

|2 days later|

•PROMISE•

I didn't have much time to plan it but I have a surprise for Sophia after I pick her up from the hospital.

Walking inside they already knew me so they let me go on back. When I walked in her room she was sitting on the bed fully dressed in the outfit I left her the other day.

"Why am I wearing this fancy dress it looks like the dress I picked when I was a little girl and why you wearing dress pants and shirt". She asked laughing causing me to laugh.

"Don't worry about that now go ahead and sit in this wheelchair". I said patting it with a smile.

"I can walk perfectly fine". She said shaking her head.

"They not gone let you leave this hospital until you sit in this chair". I said and she sighed shaking her head before taking a seat.

"Hold on tight". I said unlocking it.

"Wait what do you mean-AHHH". She started screaming when I ran out of the room full speed.

Once we made it to the entrance where my car was I stopped and she got out of the seat with a mug on her face as I laughed.

"Why would you do that". She said playfully hitting me.

"You need to live a little bit come on get in the car". I said opening the door and helping her in.

They came and got the chair so I got in and handed her a blindfold.

"What's this for". She asked holding it up.

"Just put it on". I say and she nods putting it on.

Pulling over I head in the direction of the surprise.

~20 minutes later~

We pull up to the venue and I get out helping her out before leading her inside. Her dad walked up handing me my suit jacket and I put it on along with my tie.

Grabbing her hand again I walk down the aisle and stand her in her spot before taking the blindfold off.

She blinked a few times before looking around seeing her family and some of my friends.

"What's going on". She asked looking back at me and I was already on one knee.

"I love you so much and I realized how quickly you could be taken away from me I want to spend the rest of my life with you and continue to raise our family and maybe even add more to our family you are everything I ever wanted and everything I never knew I needed". I said holding her hand and the ring.

"Will you marry me". I ask and she nods her head, yes covering her mouth as she cried.

We said our vows and sealed it with the kiss. They brought the kids up handing each of us one.

This made me the happiest man on earth to finally have what I deserve.

•SOPHIA•

I never thought that I would have two kids straight out of college he'll I never thought that I would be married but as I look around at my family enjoying themselves I could help but to be happy.

Even though Lisa had the Deadly Intention to kill me she gave me something better.

A husband and a family of my own...

PLEASE EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES
#COMMENT
#VOTE