Chapter 13

|The Next Morning|

                                          •SOPHIA•

Loud banging on the door caused me to wake up and look around before looking down at Promise who was waking up.

"Who the hell banging on your shit like that". He asked rubbing his eyes as I got up from on top of him.

"I don't know". I said walking over and looking through the peephole only to see Lisa looking angry while holding papers.

"Who is it". He asked walking up behind me wrapping his arms around my waist.

"It's Lisa and you better get here before she wakes up my babies". I said walking away from the door and over to the playpen picking up Tristan gently.

As I'm walking away to the room they have over here to lay him down I hear the locks turning letting me know he's about to open the door. After laying him down I go back out and pick up Kristen and take her to the room as well before closing the door and making my way back to the living room.

"What the fuck is this shit". She asked angrily holding the papers up.

"It's divorce papers I'm done with you man I tried and gave you multiple chances and you fucked up". He said folding his arms across his chest.

"So what you leaving me for that bitch really". She asked pointing over at me.

"Yeah, actually I am you want to know why cause she cares about me and she cares about my kids she didn't have to help me after I was able to take the kids home, she didn't have to babysit them when I had business to take care of and you was never around, and she didn't have to give them the love that YOU the person that was supposed to be their MOTHER should have been giving them so yeah I'm leaving you for her". He said causing me to smile as he looked back at me.

"I'm not signing the papers and I'm taking you to court for custody". She said throwing them on the floor.

"Uhh yes, the hell you are and babygirl I'm their mother my name is on their birth certificate you know the one you didn't sign so you can't take him to court for anything". I said with a smirk on my face.

Out of nowhere she ran over and tried to hit me but Promise grabbed her as I stood there with my arms crossed unfazed.

"I'LL KILL YOU BITCH SO WATCH YOURSELF". She yelled kicking and screaming as he put her outside and closed the door locking it.

"Look baby I'm so sorry about her piping up at your crib like that". He said with a sad look on his face as he walked over to me.

"It's fine I had a feeling she would be over here". I said as he wrapped his arms around me kissing my neck.

"You trynna take a shower". He asked with a smirk on his face.

"Yeah but no sex". I said pointing at him sternly with a small laugh.

Grabbing my hand he leads me to my room. As he turns the water on I Begin to undress.

"Damn you gone do it straight like that okay I see you". He said causing me to laugh as I stepped in while he got undressed.

He steps in behind me and starts washing my back.

"It's crazy that we are where we are right now". He said moving my hair to the side and placing a kiss on my neck as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Right like I went in to give someone a family and came out with my own". I said with a smile on my face.

"Let finish up so we can have a movie date with the kids". He said and I nodded my head.

|15 minutes later|

After washing up and getting dressed Promise went to go get the babies set up in the living room so that we could watch them while we watched the movie.

"Baby I'm about to go pick up the pizza". I said walking out of the kitchen with the snacks.

"You don't want me to go with you". He asked and I shook my head placing the snacks on the table.

"No it's okay you would have to pack them up and unpack them so it's fine I'll go and get it". I said and he nodded.

Grabbing my keys off I walk out and lock the door behind me. Getting in the car I pull off towards Pizza Hut.

When I finally made it, it was time for me to pick up the pizza so I went in and paid. After making sure everything was right I walk out to my car.

As I'm going to unlock my car I heard a loud sound before feeling a stinging sensation in my side and then another in my arm causing me to fall in pain.

I don't want to die.

That's all I could think about before everything went black...

PLEASE EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES
#COMMENT
#VOTE