Chapter 7

Ever since the incident with Azalea, the 12 were still traumatized, they asked the Elders on how old she was after they went back and explained to them, to Prairie Elder looms at them with a glint of guilt and said that she was just 10, this brought them the thought that they have just killed a young kid. Gruesome but they did it to save her and free her, she is now in the other side, or so they thought.

~--~

Footsteps were heard in the room, Senka's to be exact, he was bringing a lifeless body of a Sky kid, he was also an under keeper after all, he looked at Azaleas lifeless face, she was so young and yet here she was, sleeping peacefully, that's what she looked like doing anyways, she was actually really dead, Senka sighed he looked at her again with the look of pity, "she was too young...wonder why a fate like this was brought upon her..."Senka now stood upon a room, this was the room where her body will be buried, its like a sacrificial ceremony but different, he placed her body in the coffin and did a prayer, her body then went back to what it looked like before, and she glowed, this was to preserve her body for awhile after all. Once it was finished, Senka dug her grave and buried her, praying silently and leaving her be.

~--~

Everyone was now in their secret meeting place or area to be exact, they were all so silent, too silent to be exact, "D-Do we just.....we just...." was all Alana whimpered silently about, she couldn't continue whispering silently to herself, it was so hard for them, they didn't even expect that she was so young! It wasn't her fault though, "How... Could we have prevented this...."Kai muttered enough for the others to hear, "There was no way of knowing, maybe Azalea's time was up already...after all, wasn't her wish to meet her friends again....?" Kai wanted to reply back but stopped, Cynthia was right, everyone won't know anything about how much time each person has left, they don't even know anything about how tomorrow would go on!

Silence filled the room once more, "So.... I'm guessing no more missions until we recover?" Bryan said trying to change the subject, "Sort of, not really though, they said that we should try recover quickly, so that we can finish our job and go to Eden to make the.... You know..." Aizle said, the situation was getting dire, they needed to finish their lives to save everyone here, which also means that they have to free all the fallen, and anyone else who suffered, it was going to be a hard job for them but they needed to do it.

.... An hour has passed by, they were all either silent, or just humming a song to not ruin this silent moment, tick, tock, another hour passes by, still, nothing has changed so far, tick, tock, three more hours passes by, it so happens now that they were in peace, they felt like they moved on from the death, but it was still there, just a bit dimmed for now, tick, that was the last thirty minutes of peace, they are now standing in a circle, surrounding 10 pieces of the season of Enchantments tassel and a note, of course, as always, this time though, Kai took it, and read;

Hello again,

Yes, we are aware that we could just come but we need to keep things in order if you don't remember, but here are some leftover accessories from the last season, prior to you helping save Mr Enchantment a few days ago, and since the Sanctuary Season will end soon, but again, thank you, the ten tassels are yours, feel free to keep it or just wear it instantly, again, it's a thank you gift from Mr Enchantment, enjoy your time for today, your missions will be on pause for a while.

From, the Elders

Kai then looked at the tassels, "Well, there are only ten here, so I guess me and Allen don't need it since we have them already, so you guys keep them." Kai handed the tassels out, each person getting one pair, no one wore it.... Yet. They kept the accessory and called it a day.

~--~

"What took you long?" a voice said, Senka looked at them, "They're still a kid, of course I also have to mourn, Azalea was one of my friends before I became like this.... Astor, you cancelled the plan for a bit... Why? You have the opportunity why not take it?" Astor was silent, "Sigh.... Senka... I know we were forced to be a family I hate it too but I'm just giving them a break, I know I hate mercy but for the death of someone, I'll let it slide... For now." Senka sighed and couldn't agree more, they just witnessed a death in front of their very own eyes, and even then, he was forced to be part of Astor's family, it was hard to act like one....

~--~

Sounds of rain were in the surrounding area, a sky kid was walking around, their light on its last wing, they were running around to find an area that would help them recover, soon, they found a lamp underneath a bridge, they regained all their wings and sat down, heaving a huge sigh of relief, they were so close to losing a wing, there, they had their hand on the lamp and sat down, leaning onto it, falling into silence, "Hey, you okay Alec?" The boy looked up to see Acozida, one of the twelve he needs go help sooner or later, "I'm alright, just thinking." Alec stood up and smiled at the boy, Acozida smiled back and held out a hand for Alec, "Come on! I'll take you to the others!" Alec reached out hesitantly, "Is....is Sukie going to be there?" he asked, Acozida shook his head with a frown, no, Alec sighed and took the hand, "So.... Why are you out here by yourself?" Acozida asked, Alec looked down while replying, "Well.... I was gonna look for Sukie but then I don't know where she is, she would normally go to the end of the forest but then again, not sure." Acozida nodded in understanding, "Well maybe the others found her so maybe when we reach our destination yeah?" Alec chuckled and nodded making Acozida smile again.

!

|
.
.
.
.
.
.
|

¡
(A/N)
so yes im very sorry for the long update, writer block hit and school did as well, so i'm very sorry everyone but i hope you enjoy this chapter see you in the next one ^^