Chapter 1

Isle of Dawn

  The sound of Sky kids wandering along the sand dunes in the Isle of Dawn was normal, the Isle is sort of empty but it's cool to the people there, ever since kids around the globe got stuck in Sky, they were divided by Cape colours and all of that, all the kids in Sky are different and unique in each way, some might have masks of animals, normal masks or no mask at all, everyone's hair and accessories are different as well, events in Sky happen a lot like Season of Enchantment or Season of Sanctuary, etc. The Sky kids in every Kingdom were doing a get along thing, except a few, one bing here in the Isle right now, he was sitting down near a giant rock with engravings on it, "Kai why don't you come talk with the others???" another boy asked the boy who was named Kai, Kai had spiky hair and no mask whatsoever, he had a blue Cape that fades to reddish pink in the end, and on it were 7 stars, he also had some sort of earrings? he had long baggy pants and a staff on his back, "Nah, I'm good, *sigh* I just want to be alone and take this all in y'know?" The other boy nodded and went off with his new friends, Kai only sighed, he needed to wait a few more minutes so that they could all meet the other Kingdoms, he wanted a friend from each one so he could ask them things like how it feels to be in another part of Sky.

Daylight Prairie

A girl was walking around, trying to find a spot to think of what's happening, she wanted friends, sure, but she has some friends already in the Prairie but...she wanted other friends from the other islands on Sky, and sure all the kingdoms are coming together soon but she needs to think for a while, 'alright Alana, calm down, you can soon meet other people other than the ones in the Prairie, calm down just wait for the call, yeah there we go me, good job. ' Alana has a ponytail with the normal mask starters have, a green Cape fading to light blue, signalling she was a kid from the Prairie, she had 6 stars on the Cape, she had short pants and is trying to calm down, she was plain since she was still a bit new to this place, so she stayed simple. And now, she finally found a spot for herself, a little cave that is dark and looks really peaceful, she now has to wait for a few more minutes.

Hidden Forest

A girl was under a tree with two other people, the Hidden Forest had only 25 Sky kids, so she was okay to socialize with the other kids, she was leaning against a lamp under the roots of one tree in the Forest, since the rain harms them of course, "Say Cynthia, why do you think that the Forest is less populated among all the others?... " The girl named Cynthia looked up at the boy and girl who asked her a question, the two were siblings so you see the thing here, Cynthia had a mask that made her look short, a dark blue Cape that fades into green and light purple, having 7 stars on them, she had a piano on her back, short hair and a pair of earmuffs, her pants were also short, "Well, Acozida, Aizle, I think it's because the elders want the ones who are mostly introverts here, all three of us are introverts, and the chances of the others being introverts are on 60% kind of so yeah, I think for isolation. " The other two nodded and now had a pun war, making the girl sitting down laughing silently she just can't wait to see some others, she doesn't mind anyways. And the siblings, Aizle, had short hair,(the grateful spirit hair from season of sanctuary) and Acozida had plain hair, both wore no mask and their capes were same with the rest of the Hidden Forest Sky kids, Acozida had 7 stars while Aizle had 9, Acozida wore long baggy pants and Aizle wore cargo pants, those two were fun.

Valley of Triumph

A boy was talking to another boy, talking about how and what everyone might do in the Valley, so many Sky kids were here, and it's actually the most populated one, the boy was complaining how everyone here might be so competitive and cocky but he just meant the majority, he was one of the few who isn't competitive even if he is an extrovert, "So, what do you think if you meet the others Allen, since you know, we're the most, 'talkative' ones? How would we think of others?" they boy named Allen had a bit of messy hair, the same tastes from Enchantment season, an orange Cape fading to red and a darker colour of red having 6 stars on his Cape, he had long pants he had a bird mask, "Geez Arno, calm down, they're fine, after all, we shouldn't judge them like that, k?" The boy named Arno nodded, he had shaggy hair with a birthday hat saying 1, (that stands for Sky's 1st anniversary yesterday-) he had a Fox mask(?) it looked a bit like a kangaroos one but eh, who knows, he also had the same Cape as Allen, since... Do I have to say it? NO. He had cargo pants and a harp on his back, now they needed to wait.  While also dealing with a lot of others.