Chapter 4

After being in Sanctuary for who knows how long, they decided to yes, call it a day again (sorry not sorry folks, I still need ideas) so now, back in their cage-*ahem* kingdoms/realms they go.

~time skip~

Isle of Dawn

Shouts and screams can be heard this early, Kai woke up in shock as he looked around, he realized everyone was screaming and shouting in fear of something, and what else did he realize, those people screaming were the Sky kids who were supposed to protect everyone, but if they did this it means it is something big... Kai got out of the cave he slept in (the cave in one of the sand dunes or mountains idk what to call it-) and looked to see the problem when a Kreb almost hit him, he dodged quick but still in shock, 'how did these dark creatures get here....'

Daylight Prairie

Alana was sleeping in peace when someone was screaming:"WAKE UP WE NEED TO FIGHT!" that shook her enough, she knew fear laced their voices when they talked or shouted and screamed, she stood up slowly and peeked a bit to see what the commotion was about, slowly, she looked out and saw a Krill/Dark Dragon chasing around some sky kids, she covered her mouth and crouched back behind the hill in shock and fear, 'how?!?! I thought the Krills were only in wasteland..... '

Hidden Forest

Cynthia woke up with an uneasy feeling, she could've sworn someone or something was watching her, but shouts and screams from the boys and girls in the Forest, Aizle and Acozida finally woke up, Azocida stood up in a fighting position but his sister asked him to relax, a scream of fear, a shiver down the spines of the three kids, "W-What was that.... " Aizle said she was now hugging her brother by the arm, Cynthia looked a bit to see all the Krebs out of their place 'but... There should only be about six or five of them... how?!?!?' they could only be confused and scared....

Valley of Triumph

Shouts and screams for help rang throughout the place, waking Allen and Arno up, they looked to see that there were two Krills surrounding the area they were in, the Skating Rink was filled with scared Valley kids, but before this incident Allen felt the same uneasy feeling Cynthia has felt, now onto the present, some Valley kids were badly injured and hurt, thankfully, with the amount of kids here, they didn't loose their wings. Not completely anyway, Arno was about to go out and get to the Elders but Allen shook his head, Arno understood that, 'but first,..... What was that about.... '

Golden Wastelands

May and Aaronne were both fast asleep, Aaronne though, he felt super uneasy, just like Allen and Cynthia felt, but... their sleeping area was close to the Elders temple or whatever place you call it, so the sound of Krills attacking was shocking, it was late and no one should be awake at this time, no one would even dare go out! So May decided to have a peek, seeing the Krills and Krebs going crazy was not what she expected, she grabbed Aaronne's hand and flew to higher hiding grounds, which is in top of the broken gate, staying there for a while longer, 'no.... This can't be right... They were always under control by the Elders!.....'

Vault of Knowledge

Amelia woke up with a feeling of being watched, she looked to see that Bryan had that same look, so both of them sat together until they heard a noise a Kreb would make, both looked to see dozens of Krebs in every level of the Vault! Amelia shook Jevelyn awake and showed her the Krebs, Jevelyn looked shocked and scared, but most of all, they were all too confused, this can't be true! 'there should be no way Krebs get here, there should only be this amount of Krebs in wasteland! To be kept at bay!...... '

~--~

But they all had the same thought, 'HOW DID THEY GET HERE AND WHO IS LEADING THEM?!?!?'

They all heard laughing in the distance, and when they asked others they said, "WHAT DO YOU MEAN LAUGHTER?!?!? AREN'T YOU PANICKING THAT THE DARK CREATURES ARE OUT ON THE LOOSE?!?!?" they flinch and decided to all teleport to one place only they can access, Home, everyone was now at the spawn point area, now looking at eachother with fear and confusion, they needed to know what was going on! "D-Did anyone... Hear the distant laughter.... It feels so.... Dark... " Acozida said, he could sense that the others were feeling the same thing, "Not only that, but me and Amelia felt the feeling of being watched or something.... It's creepy. " that was when Aaronne, Cynthia and Allen snapped their heads toward them, "WAIT YOU GUYS FELT THAT TOO?!?!?" at this rate the others were shocked and confused, but they were interrupted by a kreb attacking Kai (yes again sorry not sorry ùwú) Kai got hit this time though, "Dang it, these Krebs keep on attacking me why the heck?!?" he held his head before getting up, and then honked to do the process of flipping the kreb, "Well, well, well, look who we have here, " a boy with the Wasteland Elders hair, a black cape and a red crystal as a necklace, he had 7 stars/wings and is holding a staff, not your ordinary Sky staff though, this time, it is darker, he was now smiling widely, not a good sign though.

Kai took a step forward taking his staff out, "Who are you... " The boy smiled and said, "The name's Senka, nice to meet you... But it's sad you'll be gone so soon. " he said a shadow covered his eyes now, a Krill appeared behind him, all of them were shocked but kept a still face, and before the Krill wanted to attack, it disappeared, "Get away Senka!" a girl with a white cape, (the wise grandparent cape) a staff and the mask had a headband like part on the top, (crown if you want or may but this is just how I view it) "Tch, Sukie..... " he mumbled, "Ruining my fun, eh, no matter. " he held his staff and faced the girl named Sukie, and before Senka could even attack, a boy, with the thrill seekers hair, landed a hit onto him, Senka was now on the ground, "I'll get you two next time... " and disappeared, Sukie and the boy looked at the 12, "Well, I guess we never introduced ourselves, my name is Sukie, and this is my twin, Alec... Sorry about earlier, that was Senka, one of the Sky kids who are born in darkness, they will eat your light, just a warning. " Sukie said, "No joke, we almost got killed... " Arno mumbled loud enough for them to hear, Alec nodded, and told them all to go back to the Elders as they were looking for them, "Oh, I see, alright, thank you so much Sukie, Alec... " Aizle said, the 12 waved goodbye and left to find their Elders.

"Shouldn't we have told them Su?"

"Not yet brother, we need to wait until the Elders tell us to, we still need to wait for their orders, after all, why would we be named guardians in the first place?"

"alright... If you say so, Sukie... "

"Hush Alec!"

!

|
.
.
.
.
.
.
|

¡

(A/N)

So.... Yes. I still see that I have ranked first and I'd still like to thank everyone reading and I would thank my friends in Sky, so I guess I'll see you all in the next chapter! Goodbye for now.