Chapter 8

Acozida and Alec were both walking around the forest, trying to find the hidden areas portal, it was something the 12 all can recognize, as well as the guardians, well, it's just Guardian now, Alec was one anyways, "So.... The new season is up in a few more hours, what's your plan to go do first?" Alec asked, "Well... We were planning to get the spirits ourselves first, then we wait for the others to go do the trials together." with that Alec nodded, "How about you? What will you do." Acozida stopped at a wall beside a hole to the other end of the cliff.

"Well I was planning on doing the trials first then get the spirits with Sukie."

"Wow, and here I thought you're a boy with culture."

"What's that supposed to mean?!?"

"What I mean is that how can you NOT be excited for the spirits! They're like, the most interesting thing! How can you not!"

"It's not that interesting to me so nah."

"Ok uncultured human being."

"Hey!"

The two were now in the secret area, "Welcome back Zida I see you've found Alec, heya Alec nice to see you again." May said while hanging down a cliff, under that was a mattress, the 12 were staying in this area for the time being so that they were safe and sound. "Didn't expect you all to be here." "Never the better Alec." Sukie replied coming behind May, Alec flew up to her and hugged her, "Where the heck have you been! I've been searching for you eveywhere!" Sukie only chuckled and the rest of their conversation was a whisper.

"Guys!!! The new season is here! It's here it's here!!!!" Arno shouted running towards the others, he also almost tripped over a rock while running over. "It-Its hah it's here phew that was a long run." Arno panted he ran here if I'm gonna be obvious.

"Let's get going come on!"

With that

They ran

Until they reached the cave.

Big time skip because I ain't doing this but they collected all spirits and now they go to the first trial.

"What the... Tells I'm dreaming..." Kai stated, he did not like this at all.

The water rises very quickly. And someone with great patience and that's fast can make it.

"I think we can manage. It's pretty easy. You just gotta be quick." and then Kat jumped out towards the firs shrine and lit the candle before the water rose.

She did it again to the second one.

The third part Aizle and May got there.

Fourth by Jevelyn and so on so forth.

They reached the end in a span of ten minutes.

"Whew! That was pretty fun. But I still can't get how you keep on falling into the water Amel." Allen snickered.

Amelia kept on falling down into the water, it wasn't fun on her end but it gave the others a good sense of laughter. "Hey! That's not funny guys!" she huffed out everyone just kept on laughing out loud. It ended quick though, they meditated them went to the end by skating on the water and learned the wisdom of patience.

"Patience... Huh..? Seems so goddamn legit." Amelia huffed out angrily, she felt offended that she had to use her warm on Jevelyn or Bryan a lot just for that. Everyone laughed again. "Guyssss stop itttt-" she said, defeated that her friends were better than her.

And a time skip to a few days later, it's time for the Trial of Earth.

Now in this one, oh... Oh nonono.

Boi

Did

Cynthia

Rage

Quitted

T W I C E

She was so tired of falling down so many times and in the end she had to quit while the others got the accomplishment.

She managed though, she became a bit reckless and a bit careful, she did it, the wisdom of resilience is hers.

"Why am I so slow in this.... "

"That's because you suck at it. Ha-"

!
|

.
.
.
.
.
.

|
¡
(A/N)
Right, so, I'm so sorry for not being online much anymore and I'm sorry for this shot filler chapter, I lost ideas and decided to put this book on hold, my other books as well because I'm writing a story with my friends, a collaboration if you may, yes, so I will be loosing ideas a LOT, in this year, I'd probably be back when I feel like it so I'm so sorry, all books are now put on hold, im sorry.