Chapter Six-Miss Serini's Room?

At that time I was bordered by his hand which was located in my two sides pulling a wall.He came closer to me and said"How dare you, have complained Against us?"

-

I-I...I Didn't.

-Oh,now.Don't lie.Silly girl.I knew it very well.Listen,If you aren't the new,you have to pay huge value for making me apologise.

-That's mean.We Don't give her any punishment,Alex?-Sid

-No,For this time.Let's leave her.-Alex.

-Shit..I have made a good plan for her.Okay,Next time will be-She cut of by ana.

-Hey,just leave her.She Didn't anything.

-Now,You're also protecting her?Why you always take others side being my cousin ben?-Alex.

-Caz,your activists is so poor.It's not tolerable.

She grabbed my hand by saying it and then walking towards the elevator way...

-Did they apologised to you?

-yeah,,,They did. This Alex reaction was epic...Hahaha.

-Yeah,I know.He never says sorry to anyone,not even happy birthday on someone's birthday.

-What?

-Yeah,, He is so much strange person.Sometime He seems real lucifer or sometimes he looks a good hearted boy.Its so much hard to realise him.

We enterted the elevator.Suddenly I noticed that my bracelet wasn't in my wrist.

-Oh,,shit..It fall down there.

-what?

-you stay here Ana...I'm coming.

Elevator stopped at 5 th floor and then I'm going down to 4th floor by stairs.But,I couldn't find my bracelet where I think I had lost it.

-it need to be fall down there.but,where it is?is someone took it???oh..no..my bracelet.

-----------------------------------------------/////-------------------

My today's classes are complete.It was damn hard for me to see the board .Ana was my today's day helper.She is quite good and very charming also.All the class she helped .Moreover she took half of my books with her because of today's morning problem..Really!It was a memorable day for me.Now,It will be better if there's nothing happen in Miss Serini's house.Oh..I didn't tell about her....Well,She is now 75 years old..Last year I met with her in a hospital.Then she got a accident by falling from upstairs and I was there because of my fathers diabetes problem.Then somehow we met and talk each other and become to know that she is my grandma's best friend.Though she is not alive.That time this seems too funny to me.I met with my grandma's bestie...hahaha...Now,I'm going to her house to see her.Not her house,His grandson's house.Because she lives in Canada with her son and his wife.Yesterday she come here to live with her grandson In the absence off father and mother..So,she asked me if I could like to come then She'll talk to me and Spend some time with me..

Well,now I'm standing in front of that house.I was damn sure that it is her grandsons house.Because this house matched with them..Its seems like I am standing infront of a rich person house.I knock the door......no response....I again knocked the door and it opens..

-Who are you?

A maid type middle aged lady asked me.

-aaa...I'm Esabela Noah. I want to meet--I cut of by her.

-Do you have appointment letter ?

-Well..No,I don't have appointment letter..You please go to miss Serini and tell her Esabela Noah had come.

-oh,,you're her guest?

That lady closed the door by saying this.I don't know why this type maid behaviour was always like that as I saw in fairytale movie.All maid of kings house was full of annoyed attitude.That lady is this type.Whatever,Why she asked me to have a appointment letter.Is it a office or something like that,??Oh,,God!What Again going to happen with me..?

That door agian opened.
-you can enter.

-oh,,thanks..

I entered the house.As I enter,I couldn't believe in my eyes that this house will be that much beautiful... Let me show you..

-Go to the second floor than turn left than straight than turn right and then the second room

That lady left by saying with this long direction.
Now,I have to there my memorising this.What the hell!!At first I went to the upstairs and I reached at second floor.Than I turned left and then straight..

-What did she said next?Oh..Remembered, now right..yeah,,there is two room.Now,first room..I entered the room and as I thought that room is also cool...Wait,Is a old lady's room be like that?

Well maybe miss Serini's choice is different

I called her by her name.. "Miss serini,can you hear me?"
As the room is empty.No one replied..I sat on the side of the bed..This rooms fragnance is so much heavy..I'm just hating this...

-Hey,,Who are you?

I looked back...and then...

-Oh,,shit!!

I covered my face with my hand and turned back..What the hell! Who is this shirtless guy?.Why he entered Miss Serini's room?.

-You??You come here by following me??What you want now?

This voice sounds similar... I heard this voice before..Who is that??Oh,,no..My brain is not working...Who is he?? Who is he??wait!!!It's that Lucifet gang leaders voice..!!I moved my head back a little bit to see his face and then again I turned..

-Oh,,no"!It is that Alex again!!I saw him like that?!!Oh,,no!!

What the hell doing with Noah!Hahaha...
I'm just loving it..while writing..

Hello my dear readers.I hope you will like that part. Please be with me and support me like that way.
If you like it,please

Vote
Comment
And give me your View.
Thank you.Next part will come soon.

906 Words