Chapter Five-Punisment

I and Anastashia enterd the class.She is quite good.The teacher come in few times later.But,That mid time all the students were looked at me and whispering with each other.It was my worst feeling,I felt ever..I was silently sitting in my chair.But,Ana she started talking.

-Like you ,I also hate this gang.What was the name..Oh,,Lucifer gang.Rubbish all!

-Lucifer?Means devil?

-yeah..There are not less than devil.Though my cousin is good hearted ,But so much arrogant,angry and with full of worst attitude.

-cousin?Whom?

-Alex.He is my cousin.Thats why I have this type of courage to complain against them..Neither no have this type of courage nor if they show,they have to face This lucifers.

-Ohh..I see..

-But,I'm not in his support.I'm anti party..hahaha

Meanwhile teacher come and class started.
During the class time noticeboy come and called my name by telling that department head is calling Esabela Noah.And I was thought why he call me?Its okay.I went with that boy.
When I enter In the head's room,I was like What I'm seeing again?That Lucifers?
-What happened in your cheek?asked The head.

-O-o,,It's..Nothing.
That time I didn't wanted any type of wrong situation .So,I didn't tell him.

-Okay,,Now..Apologies all of you to her.
He said it looking towards them.

And My mind was telling,What the?They will apologise?Then,It will be funniest situation of all..But,They didn't speak out any voice.At first Sid come infront of me and said"sorry".Then,Harmony come and said "I'm maybe sorry"But,She said with that face that maybe now will she bite me ..Whatever..And it was there gang leaders turn..He again looked at me with his burning eyes look..He was dyingly trying to apologise .But,his attitude is hindering..I enjoy his reaction very much..That guys reaction is so much funny..At last He breath out a soundfull deep breath and said "Sorry"And they left as Fast They can..
I laughed with my consequences.I wish Ana can see their faces..Haha..

-I'm sorry Esabela Noah.You had to face this type of worst experience in our university at your 1st day..If you feel any problem,without any hesitation complain me..

-It's okay,Sir..Yes,I'll...

I left from that place..As soon I left someone grabbed my hand..I was wearing a bracelet on my wrist.It fall down for that..I looked up..and it was Alex ..Now,What hell again will happen to me..?

Hello my dear readers.I hope you will like that part. Please be with me and support me like that way.
If you like it,please

Vote
Comment
And give me your View.
Thank you.Next part will come soon.

431 words