Chapter 31

"Okay Oliver, where are our suits?" John asked when they entered the bunker to find all the mannequins empty.

"This was supposed to wait until tomorrow, but I guess now will do." Oliver said as he walked up to the console and picked up a black box and walked back over to the others.

"Cisco finally came through on this." Oliver said as he opened the box to reveal 8 gold rings in it, each with a different insignia and background color on it.

"What are these?" Rene asked.

"Remember how Barry was able to carry his suit around without being detected?" Oliver asked as he picked up the ring an arrow insignia on an emerald background and slid it on.

"Shut up. But I thought that Barry's powers were a part of the requirement for that to work." Rene said.

"Cisco found a way to make them so that they don't require powers to operate." Oliver said as each member guessed which ring was theirs and picked them up and slid them on.

John's ring had a helmet insignia that looked similar to his helmet on it on a black background. Roy's was identical to Oliver's except it had a red background. Rene's had a dog face insignia on it with a navy background. Tommy's had a sword on black background on it, leaving three rings left in the box.

"Dinah, are you going to take your ring?" Oliver asked.

"Which one is mine?" Dinah asked, since while she doubted the one with a wave design on it with a blue background was her's, there were two other rings, each with what looked like a canary insignia on it, though each one was slightly different. One had a black background on it and the other silver.

"Laurel is the Black Canary. It's her mantle and honestly, having two black canaries could prove to be a bit confusing. Besides, you deserve to have your own mantle. You're still a canary, just not the Black Canary." Oliver said as Dinah picked up the silver ring.

"Let me guess, Silver Canary?" Dinah asked.

"Cisco picked it, not me, but I do admit, it is catchy and silver is a mix of black and white, the other two canaries." Oliver said with a smile, which Dinah shared.

"I like it. So, do I get the same costume, just in a different color?" Dinah asked.

"Only one way to find out." Oliver said as Dinah slid the ring on.

"So, how do we turn these on?" Rene asked as Oliver checked and saw Cisco left a note.

"Tap the emblem and then think about wearing our suits." Oliver said.

"Seriously?" John asked as Oliver shrugged and did what the note said and then light emitted from the ring, warping around Oliver until he was wearing his Green Arrow suit.

"Okay, that was cool." Rene said.

"Honestly, it kind of looked like how J'onn did when he shapeshifted." Oliver said.

"Okay, I'm definitely going to have to talk to Cisco about how he pulled that off, because it was very cool. But for right now, you guys should suit up and head to Argus." Felicity said.

"You're not coming?" Dinah asked.

"I was going before I remembered that Argus is power dampened, which means that my powers won't work there, so I am of more use here." Felicity said.

"You don't need your powers to be of value in the field Felicity. Once we get into Argus, Lyla, John, you two are going to get Felicity to the computer hub so she can shut down the power dampeners, Dinah, Rene, I want you two to head to the detention center." Oliver said.

"Okay why?" Rene asked and Oliver smirked.

"So, to quote Nysssa, you're going to let the animals out of their cages. Cause a distraction and weaken Waller's forces by forcing them to divert a part of their efforts to restoring peace." Oliver said.

"Nothing causes a distraction like a good old fashioned jail break." Rene smirked.

"Roy, Tommy, Nyssa, I want you three to search the compound for any sign of Laurel or Thea." Oliver said.

"And if we encounter any resistance?" Nyssa asked.

"Disable and knock out only. These are agents just following orders and we don't know which ones are actually loyal to Waller." Oliver said.

"Speaking of Waller, I'm assuming that's what you'll be dealing with?" John asked Oliver.

"She'll likely be prepared for me, with her top commandos to try and protect her." Oliver said.

"And how long will it take you to take them down?" Nyssa asked.

"Depends on how much trouble they give me and how long they have before I decide I'm going easy. But one thing is clearly going to happen by the end of the night." Oliver said.

"Waller's going to die." John said.

"And this time, I'm going to be the one who kills her. I should've done it in the old earth and I'm going to do it in this one." Oliver said and they all nodded as they suited up and moved out towards Argus.